I Miss My Mini

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get the 10250 kV motor. Go with the 8650 kV. The 10250 kV is unuseable in the micro-T due to a lack of traction.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

The BB does stand for ball bearing...not sure where i come up with big block.....LOL:p:

thats a possibility, that stuff does make you kind of..............oh look a butterfly......

Don't get the 10250 kV motor. Go with the 8650 kV. The 10250 kV is unuseable in the micro-T due to a lack of traction.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

To late I already bought and recieved it.

Ahhh today is a GOOD day !!!! looks like ima save alot of money on this.. i went on a quest to find all my mini t parts.. i originally found just my mini t chassis just wheels, chassis, transmission etc. just a roller.. after looking for awhile i found the stock servo, the receiver, the team losi speed motor, spur gear, and servo brace.. now i just need to buy a battery !!!!!! ohh and tires

Awhh now its a bad day.. so the wires on my receiver were messed up, so i tried to solder some new wires on and they look good, and nothing is touching... the solders arent arced or anything .. but I'm sure i did something wrong. I dont actually have the mini t battery hooked up, but i used my savage battery pack for some sort of power and the battery just buzzes and the wires get really hot... so I'm sure theres something arching somewhere but i can't seem to find it.

Last edited:
Back