MECCANO AUTOCROSS RC CAR CONTROLLER NEEDED

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plug254

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys! I joined this forum since I've got a Meccano Autocross Rc Car but i lost its controller. It either uses a 24 and 27 MHZ transmitter and reciever. I have searched in the internet and found out that it uses a 24MHZ but under it's body it is labelled 27MHZ . I would like to know if there's anybody who has an idea of how i can make my own controller, or how i can get to purchase one that is compatible to my Rc Car.
IMG_20230415_113620.jpg

Attachments

• 14303a.pdf
    5 MB · Views: 31
Hi guys! I joined this forum since I've got a Meccano Autocross Rc Car but i lost its controller. It either uses a 24 and 27 MHZ transmitter and reciever. I have searched in the internet and found out that it uses a 24MHZ but under it's body it is labelled 27MHZ . I would like to know if there's anybody who has an idea of how i can make my own controller, or how i can get to purchase one that is compatible to my Rc Car.View attachment 163743
Welcome to the asylum, as I always say. As for your car, you can get them brand new with a controller on eBay for $15 plus shipping: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3253297275...m397HDCTZC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Another option is to search eBay or FB marketplace and see if you find just the remote.