Me was bored

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
So I added up all the times I went to a track for practice or racing in my lifetime. Thanks to older instagram posts and google tracking history (timeline)
PXL_20240317_192910952.jpg

So I added up all the times I went to a track for practice or racing in my lifetime. Thanks to older instagram posts and google tracking history (timeline)
View attachment 185335
Now add up how much all that practice time cost and go thank your parents! ;) Remember there's costs of gas for travel, food while out having fun and any other stuff/parts bought while out..... you might be a little surprised.

View attachment 185335
I suppose this is ok, but there better not be a historical time-line of all your #2 breaks!

Now add up how much all that practice time cost and go thank your parents! ;) Remember there's costs of gas for travel, food while out having fun and any other stuff/parts bought while out..... you might be a little surprised.
Uhh. Not exact, but an estimate. Around 565 dollars for all the practice and racing. RCUA was 25 bucks for racing, 15 bucks for practice. Mimi's was 25 bucks for racing. 20/25 bucks for practice depending on the date as she had to raise the prices due to rent. BACH was 10 bucks.
Also at RCUA, depending on the race night. Might have been 35 or 40 bucks cause I raced an extra class. Mostly paid every night, but some nights I forgot to pay, which I did next time I went down as I mostly pay cash.
Food and gas, can't really get into that.

around 565 for the past you know, since 2016 it looks like. Idk if thats bad or not. Most of my track and racing is 2022 and 2023 years.
Altough during the summer. I went almost every Thursday for racing

Last edited:
Uhh. Not exact, but an estimate. Around 565 dollars for all the practice and racing. RCUA was 25 bucks for racing, 15 bucks for practice. Mimi's was 25 bucks for racing. 20/25 bucks for practice depending on the date as she had to raise the prices due to rent. BACH was 10 bucks.
Also at RCUA, depending on the race night. Might have been 35 or 40 bucks cause I raced an extra class. Mostly paid every night, but some nights I forgot to pay, which I did next time I went down as I mostly pay cash.
Food and gas, can't really get into that.

around 565 for the past you know, since 2016 it looks like. Idk if thats bad or not. Most of my track and racing is 2022 and 2023 years.
Well? Did you go thank your parents? ;)

@BreydonsRc is probably questioning all of this

You know about it soon buddy. Just don't get addicted. Because that doesn't help you out.

How old are you btw? I forgot
I'm gonna be 100% honest with you. I haven't even looked at his thread and knew something is different

I'm gonna be 100% honest with you. I haven't even looked at his thread knew something is different
11 turning 12 soon

Back