MCX2 batteries

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mn Monster

RCNT Nitro Sniffer
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i picked up a MXC2 heli for a co worker of mine, and i got 3 new E-Flite 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C LiPo Battery's. i charged each of them, before use with the charger that came with the heli. each battery lasts about 30 seconds before the heli loses power. i then put them on my good charger, they took about 20 mins to take a charge, but when i put them in, the Heli does the same thing flies for about 30 seconds than loses power and goes to the ground. yet when i tried again to charge them. my charger shows they have a full charge. and when i put them in the stock charger, the light flashes showing they are charged? i'm stumped, the heli is brand new, but i can't get these battery's to take a full charge. any help appreciated !

Did he use rechargeable AAs in the stock charger?

---------- Post added at 7:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:19 PM ----------

If he did, it probably killed them....I lost a couple before I found out about not using rechargeable batteries.

Did he use rechargeable AAs in the stock charger?

---------- Post added at 7:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:19 PM ----------

If he did, it probably killed them....I lost a couple before I found out about not using rechargeable batteries.

no they were brand new AA's

I use the AC adapter the E-Flite offers to avoid that problem.

I would contact Horizon, it sounds like there's something wrong with the 5-in-1. It may be getting too hot and shutting down.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

I use the AC adapter the E-Flite offers to avoid that problem.

That's what I'm using now, I actually picked one up that has the UK plug on it, I didn't like using an adapter for my American one.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2