Matts6887 Stats....UR nutz man!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matts, don't get all happy thinking you have a new friend. I was making fun of your abundant use of the colon(if you couldn't tell), which has no place in 100% of your posts. You seem to use them in place of a comma. Being married to a woman with an english degree has it's benefits and drawbacks. I agree with everything else that is said. I have read your posts here and at the Traxxas forum and you never have the same opinion twice in one thread. Being a newbie to the R/C world, it is hard to tell whether to take your advise seriously or not. Sorry if I misled you....

why does the word...."professional" keep being used,or..."unprofessional"?
i cannot think of anyone who earns a living from posting on forums ,so why are they used , is someone trying to act clever?

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
why does the word...."professional" keep being used?

Well lets see…..
10.19 posts per day on Traxxas Forum
18.14 posts per day on this forum
------------------------------
28.33 posts per day Total
356 days in a year
------------------------------
10,340 posts per year.

I would call him a professional.
Don’t get me wrong; Just because; one is a professional; doesn’t mean they know what they are talking about.

Matts wouldn't know professionalism if it came up and bit him on the ass. He can't spell for a darn (Matts, "regardless" is spelled as you see it here, not "reguardless" as you spelled it above). His punctuation sucks. His insults make no sense. Once in a great while he might actually make a sentence that has a noun and a verb in close proximity vice the usual run on fragments that he creates.

As Eddy pointed out, professional poster might be an apt description. Unfortunately he forgot that professionals usually get paid to do whatever it is they are do. Matts is making us pay for his huge post count, and it doesn't make him a professional. I might call myself a professional heckler; however, my services have been free.

Matts, come back when you've learned how to speak proper English, make a grammatically correct sentence, and learned how to type using the aformentioned skills.

BTW for all involved, tomorrow will be colorful...that is all but guaranteed. Eddy get those invites out.

After this week I think we will need two hours.

Ok guys you asked for it:sneaky:

Attachments

• arguingonthenet.jpg
    arguingonthenet.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 82
We don't do it because it's a race; we do it 'cause it's entertaining. Thanks for the insight. Very creative.

Back