Man... I need to stay off ebay!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olds97_lss

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Geez, I can't be left alone for a second when I'm on ebay! I just bid for two engines I don't need. Thankfully I didn't bid a lot... but kneejerk reactions are rarely rewarded when it comes to ebay for me.

C'mon used OS18TM to replace my crank case for mine!
C'mon used Picco 28 for my savage for next year!

I know nothing about the picco other than people like it at the LSt forum I visit. The ones that don't buy it, but the LRP instead. Well, if I win, I guess I'll know the good and bad of both! That is if it starts... since it's used.

I'M AN IDIOT!!!

A .28 in a Savage? Not a problem. The 4.6 that comes in the Savvys is a .28.

Oops. My bad. My Internet Sarcasm Monitor must be broken. Sorry.

I'm not sure but I think I'm going to want more zip than the 24.7 has to offer in the savage come next spring. I think I'll run it as a winter engine in the savage and put my aftershock with the LRP in it on the shelf for the winter. I only run a few times during the winter anyway and it will be about now since I'm off for two full weeks from work.

Regardless what I do or don't win on ebay, I'll either buy a new LRP28 for the aftershock and put the old LRP in the savage or win something by accident on ebay and make a decision when spring comes as to which truck gets what. The LRP28 seems really well suited in the aftershock, so I wouldn't want to go with anything less.

Last edited:
The Picco is a NON pull start........does it have a spin start or someting?
Remeber, they have 2 different head buttons, a standard and a traered for different glow plugs. I had a .28 PRO, it was a BEAST

I'm glued to ebay myself, i want that tissue of Scarlette Johansons lol to bad it would just end up stuck together and thrown away lol.

Back