Make your own headlights

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the ole Power Wagon complete with fog lights and roof lights.
lightson-jpg.43274

As for the underglow. I figured a way that looks really good. I went to my local electronic shop and bought some tiny squar lookin LEDs and wired them up in a line and placed this offclear fuel tubing through it and when wired to the truck instead of looking like spot light on the bottom of your truck it's more like a glow. NOTE i did have to use 300OHM resistors on my LED for a 9V battery. Anyone need the Schematics for it let me know. Right now I'm working on a third brake light for my MAXX

I saw something similar with oil in a straw and 2 5mm leds. Then I found el wire.
It stands for electro something or another, on ebay for 8 bucks 10 to 15 feet.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2811139378...5mdeKjwtIqHTo2VEE%3D|ampid:PL_CLK|clp:2334524
For the brake light, hook up a rocker/roller switch and make the throttle servo activate it. One way it lights up when pressed, the other it lights up when pressure is removed.

For an underglow, the same method could probably work. Just run the LEDs to the side of the body(have them run along the body and affix them with some really good tape or some adhesive) and have them pointing at the ground. It should give you the effect you want.
Try using a low temperature glue gun to hold wires in place works good on my models