major nitro buggy problems need help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blurman18

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i just bought my new nitro exceed blur 1/16 scale buggy from nitrorcx.com and have had a hell of a time getting it to run if its not one thing its another. my first problem is that i have to put my finger over the exhaust and pull the pull start a couple of times and then it will start up but only run for a few seconds and die out before i can do anything about it i have reset the carburetor back to factory settings just like the tech support said on nitrorcx.com and still no luck, i have to put my finger over the exhaust every time to at least get it to turn over and ignite for a few seconds the glow plug is brand new and nothing is wrong with it i even switched to a newer glow plug and still the same results am using 20% traxxas top fuel. either i have to prime it or choke it to get it to turn over for a few seconds i have spent hours online trying to find whats the matter with it but no luck i have stressed out all of my options and do not know what else to do please help

thanks
,Cameron

This is the third thread you've made in this forum about your problem. You need to be patient. Somebody will come along and give you the help you need, but if you annoy people you'll find yourself in trouble before you can get help.

yea sorry i need to work on that lol. i understand dont worry this is the last post about this problem

1) You will always have to prime the engine for the first time you fire it up.

You need to check over the pressure line, fittings & tank cap seal as it sounds like it's leaking out all the exhaust pressure needed to push fuel to the carb.

Back