Love RC 10 electric

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spike51

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Back in the day, I raced associated RC 10. I love that car now I want to get back to the hobby. What is the best 10 th scale electric buggy now. Comparable to RC 10?
Please advise. Looking to buy

Bob

I only bash and race SCTs on dirt tracks, but would say the Arrma Typhon 3s or 6s (1/8 scale though). I don't own one (have the Noto6s, Senton 3s and Infraction) but have read great things about it. Easily customizable. I love wrenching on Arrmas. The Senton 3s is awesome on dirt tracks. All depends where you plan on runnin' 'em at.

He is looking for a 2 cell not 3 or 6...id say go to your local track see what style you drive in another driver go ask them what chassis that is and go from there . id say Xray 2wd then AE then losi. just me.I've raced all 3 and a few more each has is advantages per track .dirt/carpet/so on.

Back in the day, I raced associated RC 10. I love that car now I want to get back to the hobby. What is the best 10 th scale electric buggy now. Comparable to RC 10?
Please advise. Looking to buy

Bob
Welcome to RCT bud. It will all come down to how much $$ you are looking or have to spend. The RC10 was a great buggy. I got a original rc10 and 10t truck. With parts to rebuild each for use.. for a comparable buggy. Always look up parts support before buying the kit you want. But You can look at these
Tekno EB410.2
Magen Seiki
Losi 8ight-XE
Associated rc10B6
Arrma Tyhon 4x4 buggy
Traxxas bandit