Losi Tenacity TT Pro ESC problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nakiz09

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,
I just bought myself this rtr rc. During calibration process, the esc cannot detect the brake function . Neutral position ok (green led light flashes once), full throttle position ok(green led flashes twice), full brake position( no signal from esc, led should flashes 3 times). Currently the rc only function forward and left/right. There is no brake and reverse function. I have no problem programming the esc. But its the calibrating the esc is where i got problem. Please advise. Thanks.

check radio make sure no trim is on throttle. it might take a few try's . I had a esc back a few years took me 50+ try's finally it calibrated correctly,

Hi all,
I just bought myself this rtr rc. During calibration process, the esc cannot detect the brake function . Neutral position ok (green led light flashes once), full throttle position ok(green led flashes twice), full brake position( no signal from esc, led should flashes 3 times). Currently the rc only function forward and left/right. There is no brake and reverse function. I have no problem programming the esc. But its the calibrating the esc is where i got problem. Please advise. Thanks.
What kit and electronics are we talking about here?

Hi, thank you for all responses. I still a beginner in rc stuff. It is Spektrum SR6100AT receiver and Spektrum DX2E radio system. I re-bind them and as a result I can calibrate the esc successfully. Now I have the brake and reverse function. All is good now.