Losi TEN-MT 4WD Monster Truck with AVC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Losi-TEN-MT.jpg

Losi has announced the Losi TEN-MT 1/10th scale 4WD monster truck RTR kit. The Losi TEN-MT is based off the ever popular and successful TEN-SCTE 2.0 platform and features 4WD drivetrain, large 12mm big bore shocks, Dynamite Fuze 3800kv brushless motor, and the AVC stability control system!

Click to continue

If they make the same thing with a 2-speed nitro, they will have my attention. Always wanted an MT2 (had a nitro MT for a while), but the lack of 2-speed makes it a low priority.

I'm very familiar with that series I'll look at the specs tonight but assume it is to the TEN-T what the bullet MT is to the bullet ST. That aside the Ten series which includes the SCTE and 1/8 buggy 810 is incredibly.....oh how should I word this...?...."Fly". :)

Thanks for the post I was it aware. On to see what is any goodies we Ten series fans are getting ;:)

M

Having fun in this text box iOS so forgive me:

To The reply about the 2speed I'm curious why it is you prefer the transmission over a center diff in that class as it the nitro version exists with with 3 diff design.

Last edited:
To The reply about the 2speed I'm curious why it is you prefer the transmission over a center diff in that class as it the nitro version exists with with 3 diff design.

For a basher, a two speed with a slipper is preferred for low end torque, but yet high speed for running around a skate park or in an open area. I find that single speed rigs are just too much of a compromise one way or the other for my use. A center diff makes things tougher/less likely to break, but it also forces a compromise between speed and low end torque.

its a great truck. losi ten-mt 1/10 is a decent monster truck it is definitely my favorite truck.there are several features and flaws that i did not like,but this truck does perform,handles and jumps well

If they make the same thing with a 2-speed nitro, they will have my attention. Always wanted an MT2 (had a nitro MT for a while), but the lack of 2-speed makes it a low priority.
Hey, look at Ten-T and add the MT wheels, I believe that's something you might find interesting.

The two that I have, are both with two speed centers. I will post a pic shortly.
I remembered there was a ten-t that had a 2 speed, but it was a 2wd stadium like the traxxas jato. I didn't know they made a smaller 1/10 4x4 like the hpi MT2/bullet that was a 2 speed. I would like to see that.

I'm sitting here stuffing one of my feet in my mouth, lol
Went downt to the bench to take some pics, and guess what,? All time I was talking about tweo speed i was visualizing my RS4 center diff with two speeds on my Ten-T. IMG_20181216_155135.jpgRS4IMG_20181216_155332.jpg

Apologies for misinformation.

Back