Losi Raptor Baja Rey tire/wheel changing tool

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortshift

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Anyone know the tool needed to remove tire/wheel outer hex on the
Losi Raptor Baja Rey ? It's larger than my 7 mm . Thanks , Shortshift .
As you might have guessed , I'm brand new to this stuff.

Anyone know the tool needed to remove tire/wheel outer hex on the
Losi Raptor Baja Rey ? It's larger than my 7 mm . Thanks , Shortshift .
As you might have guessed , I'm brand new to this stuff.
Not sure the answer to your question as I am new too. So welcome- anxious to hear how you like it. I was going with the ray and then changed ro in the independent rear of the tenacity Pro

Not sure the answer to your question as I am new too. So welcome- anxious to hear how you like it. I was going with the ray and then changed ro in the independent rear of the tenacity Pro
Double D RC , thanks for the reply . My RC plan was to start with a more basic , easier to work on truck ,
Arrma Senton brushless . Availability difficulty led me to purchase my planned 3rd draft choice , the
Raptor Baja Rey . To me it is the ultimate scale experience at 1/10 . Watching slowed videos of it in
action , with its solid rear axle , are glorious . I think it makes a great second or third truck . I don't know
if you plan to add more vehicles to your stable . I haven't driven my Baja enough to conclude much
except it appears I'm a terrible driver . I need a learners permit . My Baja looks great though , squatting,
and rolling . I think it's the best looking stock SC TT available. Mine is the blue King version . I hope
your Tenacity saga ends happily . I saw several rave reviews on that model . Please keep us posted .

ShortShift

Double D RC , thanks for the reply . My RC plan was to start with a more basic , easier to work on truck ,
Arrma Senton brushless . Availability difficulty led me to purchase my planned 3rd draft choice , the
Raptor Baja Rey . To me it is the ultimate scale experience at 1/10 . Watching slowed videos of it in
action , with its solid rear axle , are glorious . I think it makes a great second or third truck . I don't know
if you plan to add more vehicles to your stable . I haven't driven my Baja enough to conclude much
except it appears I'm a terrible driver . I need a learners permit . My Baja looks great though , squatting,
and rolling . I think it's the best looking stock SC TT available. Mine is the blue King version . I hope
your Tenacity saga ends happily . I saw several rave reviews on that model . Please keep us posted .

ShortShift
. Things a are getting better. I may still have one like you but still beholding my garage. Added a 22s the other day. Was waiting for the Maxxis body but it is still two weeks out and my daughter and I are gonna share it- so we get a new body soon.

I am anxious to hear how u you in like the solid rearend.
Even when I had my issues with my Losi. I loved it. The one below is the new one and I have not run it yet. I literally opened the box for the pict and ran out the door.
5E51C4BE-EB95-41D9-BC4C-B84FF87B5261.jpeg

. Things a are getting better. I may still have one like you but still beholding my garage. Added a 22s the other day. Was waiting for the Maxxis body but it is still two weeks out and my daughter and I are gonna share it- so we get a new body soon.

Even when I had my issues with my Losi. I loved it. The one below is the new one and I have not run it yet. I literally opened the box for the pict and ran out the door.View attachment 123552

Even when I had my issues with my Losi. I loved it. The one below is the new one and I have not run it yet. I literally opened the box for the pict and ran out the door.View attachment 123552
If there are short course beauty pageants , your tag-team in the photo would be
tough to beat . I wanted to order a Traxxas Slash Fox body , black and white , 2 wheel
drive . I wanted to experience 2 wheel drive and have the Traxxas parts and aftermarket
parts availability . The innards of a two wheel drive look refreshingly spacious . I think
that black and white Fox body looks great also .

I get a real kick out of the rear suspension of the Losi , but I'm really not comparing
it to anything since I'm brand new . I have a general suspension question . If I
compress the rear suspension of the Losi completely and then release the pressure ,
it will assume a ride height lower than the ride height it releases to if the suspension is
elongated to its max, then released . To me that says either not enough pre-load or
not enough spring strength . Does any of that make sense ?

Please keep us posted . ShortShift

Back