losi help needed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Losi_074

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
ok i have my losi lst or aftershock same thing,,, when i start it up all the wheel spin ,i know the carb still needs adjusted but has nothing to do with this issue any help I'm a complete newbie here ,,,thanks in advance

Carb adjustments could be the issue if it's too lean on the lsn or the idle is set too high. Otherwise check for a broken clutch spring,shoe or bad bearings in the bell.

how fast does it idle? like racer said, a high idle could cause this.

also a broken clutch spring, broken clutch shoe that is wedged up in there, and/or a seized clutch bell bearing.

broken clutch shoe wedgeed in thee gets my vote . Happened to my revo

cool thanks for the advice ,i just rebuilt the engine with the help of you tube vids lol
new colet new bearings clutch nut how ever the cluth shoes and stuff are the old wich the guy said was just replaced , but i will deffinatley relook at theese things,,i was also told to try the trim aka acceleration set to the remote might be to high ???????

ok got it running .still needs carb adjusted .but rookie mistake and broke a lower A arm

was the problem the clutch spring?

setting the trim on the remote did the trick.....just busted the front lower A arm this morning so replaced all fronts with rpm race parts...not bad

RPM is a great investment. Free replacement for life for breakage. Had a set on a few cars and have yet to break anything. "Bent" some but never broke.

yeah great for new guys like me ..only prob i have is tunnung it beggining to be more of a chore than a hobbie ,every time i take it out i spend more time fixin they playin

yeah great for new guys like me ..only prob i have is tunnung it beggining to be more of a chore than a hobbie ,every time i take it out i spend more time fixin they playin

That is why I also have 1/5 bajas. Gassers are the easiest to tune. :D

correct my if I'm wrong but that is running on gas vs, nitro,,,,seems that be cheaper nitro is killing me at 32 dollars a gallon

1/10 = cheaper to get into, cheap to upgrade/ repair (parts replacement), far more expensive to fuel up.

1/5 = expensive innitial investment. Expensive to upgrade/repair. Dirt cheap to fuel up.

Back