Losi 1/10 Crawler Video

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This is the correct video with Losi Developer Richard Trujillo

Last edited by a moderator:
He was just confused. Calm down chip, going for the throat lol.

Dude, what talking about ? That video was made in March of this year looooooonnnnng before the Losi crawler even came out. How do I know this ? A: I was at the Midwest comp.

Every rig in the video is a Axial based rig except for Kris's bug and Jason's super.

Sorry man I was looking for the losi crawler vid that was no longer available so I thought it was a video with the losi crawler, you don't got bite my head off...:\

We all make mistakes!!!!

Sorry man I was looking for the losi crawler vid that was no longer available so I thought it was a video with the losi crawler, you don't got bite my head off...:\

We all make mistakes!!!!

I am sorry if I seem snappy, I was just razzing u a little, do not take everything I say to heart. I was trying to get that stupid link for the Losi crawler on here but, I am a retard sometimes. I love you and I am sorry for being an A hole. The video is on rccaraction web site but I can't copy the link for the video. Again, I'm sorry, I was only playing with you.

I am sorry if I seem snappy, I was just razzing u a little, do not take everything I say to heart. I was trying to get that stupid link for the Losi crawler on here but, I am a retard sometimes. I love you and I am sorry for being an A hole. The video is on rccaraction web site but I can't copy the link for the video. Again, I'm sorry, I was only playing with you.

its all good chip!!! I just want to see the losi crawler in action, when I finally had a chance to watch the video on the other thread the video was no longer there....:D

Does any one besides me get SICK of Tool being in every damn video every made with crawlers?

Back