Looks like i may have a new addition to the family....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This guy showed up at my house friday, and We cannot find his owner. I know he has one, since he knows "sit" "no" and how to fetch. He is just a puppy at about 1yr old, but is very sweet and very quiet. I havent heard him bark once.

We drove around the hood looking for his owner, but some people told me there was signs up for FOUND dog all last week. It seems someone found him, tried to find the owner, gave up, and let him go. I have went to two different vets, and put up adds on craigslist, with no luck. I told the family i give it a week to see how he acts toward my other dog, and if he tears up the yard. If we can't keep him, we are going to find him a good home, he will not be homeless again.

He looks to be a full blooded yellow lab, and the vet nurse said he is about 1 year old. He was clean, well fed, good teeth, and short claws, so he hasnt been homeless long...

2011-05-07145634.gif

2011-05-07145740.gif

I havent come up with a name yet.. :(

Looks like a nice fella. Congrats on the new unexpected family member.

Labs are the coolest dogs around.
Ask HIM what his name is.

No collar? Sadly, what happens a lot is people get a rolley poley puppy for the kids, then the pup grows up and no one wants him. He was probably dropped off far from home because they didn't want him to find his way back.

He has a collar, but i dont know if its his, or the previous foster home put it on him. no tags on the collar though..

I did ask him.. he just looked at me with that goofy look he has in the second pic :D

They are really, really smart. They can talk, but use that goofy look so you will cater to them.
How about a suggestion list for possible names?
Read the list to him and he'll react to the one he likes.

Since he's a wanderer, I'll start with Hobo.

I was thinking something short, and manly like Ike, Mac, Zeus, or something.. The lady said she didnt like those, they weren trendy enough. I was like wtf..

My other dog is a full blooded short hair dachshund named "low jack".

2010-10-24111938.jpg

IMG_4261.jpg

IMG_8563.jpg

LMAO. If you got a greyhound, it would be High Jack?
There's a guy who lives in this complex who's name is Jack Russell, and naturally he has a Jack Russell Terrier.

I like Ike.

Wat about sparky . Or frisbee . Nice to know there is other animal lovers out there that wont turn there nose up at a lost dog . Thumbs up buddy .

My step-dad wound up with a dog like that. She was a bit older than your new friend, Beason. She got named Pooch.

How about Tramp.

Looks like a great dog.

Name him Spot, or Boots and when your friends are like "wtf?" just act like you don't understand their reaction at all.

Sorry but the standerd poodle is the dog for my book!

This is my girlfriends dog. Looks just like him.

a6cd8b4f-b20e-4451.jpg

a6cd8b4f-b22d-981c.jpg

And my black lab. He is about 8 but he still acts like a pup.

a6cd8b4f-b26b-c5b5.jpg

80 pound lab in a lawn chair is pretty funny lol.

a6cd8b4f-b293-ccb6.jpg

But he's such a small little puppy! Don't you want to sit with him in your lap?

I have a full blooded yellow lab too! Except mines about 7, and isnt yellow. Hes all white with a yellowish strip down his back. I love him. Best dog i have, out of my three. The other two are little devils. They're lhasa apso's.

Yellow labs are very smart, and VERY loving! I know they're supposed to love water but mine HATES it. Kinda weird

i like Ralph's suggestion of HOBO...it just seems to fit.

Well guys, its been a week! looks like we will be keeping him!

We decided to name him Hurley.

Now i got to get BIG dog toys...

Back