Lipo/Lipo Charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know nothing about the vxl but for the money thats a good little charger and the battery seems fine, prolly couldnt hurt to have a higher c rating but i bet its fine.

What is the C rating? And what should it be instead of what it is there? What will that affect? Sorry for all the questions, I'm pretty new to the electric stuff.

i will show you some pictures of the stampede i picked up a couple days ago

i just bought a slash that was brushless for 200 then i found a stampede ready to run for 50 bucks. so i pulled the brushless setup out and put it in the stampede, i also have some cheap ebay lipos i bought a while ago and they fit "perfect" in the stampede they are a tight fit and won't bounce around in there and get beat up. i mean they fit "perfect" they are in there kinda tight but i think that's good. the only thing i don't like is the plug isn't in the middle, i'm afraid the plugs is going to short out since it's on the side.

Okay. How much do these Lipos cost? And what kind of speeds do you get out of them?

lipos are cheap, i think 40 bucks for 2 and as far as speeds, i dunno cause it keeps wheelying over backwards, top speed isn't extremelyfast but with stock gearing it wheelys a lot. if i had to guess 20-30 mph? somewhere in there "guessing" i'm not really sure.

Hmm, what kind of lipo battery would I need for the 70+ MPH that it is claimed to do? I want to make the Jatos at my LHS look bad. Lol. That was the main reason I ordered this brushless...for more speed.