Lipo for your rc4gs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J’sCrawler

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
This battery I got on Amazon fits pretty well in this radiolink. Last forever! If you pull the AA battery tray out there is a jst connector you can plug a lipo into. I also use the Helios 600mah intended for the scx24 in this transmitter.
image.jpg

I was looking for a lipo for mine, but I just decided to stay with 6 AAs, as my radio is used for my bashers so i can easily go out bashing when ever I want to.
For my RC8X, it came with a lipo, so I use that lipo, and since I use that radio for racing, I plan when I go to the track, so I plan out when I charge up batteries (night before club race or track day)

Technically, You can still keep that battery charged, until its dead and recharge, but for my safety, I like to storage charge all my batteries after each run or RC day, whatever.

These work great also. Plus you can use them in all your other electronics that take AA'a

I was looking for a lipo for mine, but I just decided to stay with 6 AAs, as my radio is used for my bashers so i can easily go out bashing when ever I want to.
For my RC8X, it came with a lipo, so I use that lipo, and since I use that radio for racing, I plan when I go to the track, so I plan out when I charge up batteries (night before club race or track day)

Technically, You can still keep that battery charged, until its dead and recharge, but for my safety, I like to storage charge all my batteries after each run or RC day, whatever.
Yea I like that train of thought.
One day we were just out of AA’s and I was like WTF?? what do I have on hand!? I ripped out the battery tray(nicely though) and dropped in the Helios with a jst to ph2.0 adapter. The 600mah Helios started at 8V and went down to 7.7V when my 3000mah 3S finally died. It was about a 2 hour crawl session. rechargeable anything is the way to go

Last edited:
Back