Lipo battery charging.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I was thinking of buying some ZEEE 2S 6200MAH batteries, but, my charger will only charge at a max of 6 amps, so, my question is, will that cause any issues with them? I always balance charge them, but, all the batteries I have dealt with so far are 5200MAH or less.

Manu recommends a charge rate of 1C, in this case 6.2A. Your charger should be o.k. Just take a bit longer to bring it up to full charge. Perhaps consider looking into an upgrade charger? Working at the peak spec of the charger might put it at max load. Hope this helps. 'AC'

Zee 2S1P 6200

Manu recommends a charge rate of 1C, in this case 6.2A. Your charger should be o.k. Just take a bit longer to bring it up to full charge. Perhaps consider looking into an upgrade charger? Working at the peak spec of the charger might put it at max load. Hope this helps. 'AC'

Zee 2S1P 6200
The battery you linked is the one I'm looking at. I can get them on Amazon for $45 or less for a pair of them. As for a new charger, I e been thinking about getting a dual charger for awhile, so maybe now I can convince her I really need one.

Yeah, anticipate your needs, then add in a little more. Post up how those Zee's work out for you.

Below is the dual charger I'm using. It's o.k. for now, a bit slow on the storage charge cycle. My next 2S purchases will max it out-my situation will be similar to yours now. Interested in seeing what the guys recommend. I only charge at 1C and will never approach 10K mAh, so a 10amp dual charger will probably be my next. 'AC'

ProTek dual

Yeah, anticipate your needs, then add in a little more. Post up how those Zee's work out for you.

Below is the dual charger I'm using. It's o.k. for now, a bit slow on the storage charge cycle. My next 2S purchases will max it out-my situation will be similar to yours now. Interested in seeing what the guys recommend. I only charge at 1C and will never approach 10K mAh, so a 10amp dual charger will probably be my next. 'AC'

ProTek dual
I already have several of the ZEEE 5200MAH 2S, but, when I was looking to order some yesterday, I saw the 6200's for not much more, so, I figured, why not. So far, I haven't had any issues with any of the 5200's, even though I am notorious for going 4-5 weeks before charging them after running one of my vehicles. Typically, I'll run one of my cars until the battery hits LVC, then I will charge that battery a few weeks later when I am ready to run it.

Back