Limitless build.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo27

132 ft = Fun.
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
The birth of a Limitless. Have to start somewhere. 🏁
20230831_141947_resized_1.jpg

This model will take me some thought. 🤔 No hurrying this project.😎
20230911_184420_resized.jpg
Still working on it. Doing a Metallic red.

Last edited:
Congrats. Personally I'd go carbon fiber with highlighter pinstripes, red and white Marlboro, or Honda repsol motor gp scheme.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

My initial though was a canary yellow, with black. Maybe go Lotus. 🏁 😎🏁.

Rari?
I don't think Ferrari is doing well this season.
I think I run for Mercedes in my f1 game.
racefansdotnet-23-02-14-23-27-37-2.jpg

this is gonna be sick!
I sometimes think about my RC thing. I will do my Limitless, in 3s, not 4s. I think that I will be doing my car, that way. Think I will do the Red and Black thing. Sorry it won't be a giant thing. But It will be cool when I'm done. Wish me luck.. 🏁 :rolleyes:🏁

Last edited:
You won't believe it, But when I lay my head down to sleep. I sometimes think about my RC thing. I will do my Limitless, in 3s, not 4s. I think that I will be doing my car, that way. Think I will do the Red and Black thing. Sorry it won't be a giant thing. But It will be cool when I'm done. Wish me luck.. 🏁 :rolleyes:🏁
hopefully you wont need it :hehe:

why 3s? do you mean 2 3s batteries? or just one 3s? I'm very excited to see what you come up with!

You won't believe it, But when I lay my head down to sleep. I sometimes think about my RC thing. I will do my Limitless, in 3s, not 4s. I think that I will be doing my car, that way. Think I will do the Red and Black thing. Sorry it won't be a giant thing. But It will be cool when I'm done. Wish me luck.. 🏁 :rolleyes:🏁
Yeah, a 3S -or- 4S build would be a good starting place. Give you a chance to sort out the chassis. And to learn how to handle the car at speed. Red and Black is always a good choice. And with 3S/4S power it won't disappear down road to the vanishing point so quickly you'll need a hi-vis paint scheme to keep it in sight.

Anxious to see how this shakes out. Regarding thinking about RC when retiring for the evening. Yeah, me too. Sometimes even gets me up early hours. Cheers. 'AC'

this is gonna be sick!
I won't be doing the You tube thing.Going to make it a smooth, 6s . Like the infraction. My turn on is, what speed can I get In a 132ft. run. Like the no prep drag. That's what I like. 🏁 :rolleyes:🏁.
hopefully you wont need it :hehe:

why 3s? do you mean 2 3s batteries? or just one 3s? I'm very excited to see what you come up with!
Yeah. I have 3s, 4s thing on the brain. I really like the pep I get with my Felony. That = 2-3s Batts, So 6s. Thought about going 2, /4s in my Limitless so 8s . Decided against that. I am not into speed runs, or bashing, with my on road. I like to Drag Run my cars. I need some advice for sure.This car reminds me of an arrow. Straight and quick, I hope. Only as straight and quick as I make it. ha. Plan on making it 8s capable, and just run it as 6s.

Last edited:
Good luck the possibilities are “limitless”.
I bought one a few weeks back

Attachments

• IMG_6269.jpeg
    IMG_6269.jpeg
    512.5 KB · Views: 22
Does anyone have an idea for a good servo? 🤔

It’s a great servo for the price. U could go with pro modeler also. But I don’t like his beefy spline. IMO