Light boards trace pad

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nenecrane

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
So I don’t know if I’ve ever said anything but I draw a lot to and I have this cool little thing it’s a light board or trace board it’s sometimes called too well the other day I was wrenching on the losi mini b n was having trouble lining up screw hole n I was using the board as my work platform and accidentally hit the power button guess what light came on and bingo that’s all she wrote well today I’m wrenching on the bandit n figured I’ll try it again and ding ding ding we have a winner this little board works great bc it lights up a bigger area from the bottom hands free it got 3 different light settings low medium and high and it was pretty cheap I got mine on tume for like less then $10 n the cord is omg long but I don’t know what y’all think bout it I just thought it was cool and neat little trick figured I’d share

IMG_0608.png

IMG_0603.jpeg

IMG_0604.jpeg

IMG_0607.jpeg

IMG_0606.jpeg

IMG_0605.jpeg

IMG_0255.jpeg

IMG_0246.jpeg

IMG_0250.jpeg

IMG_0223.jpeg

Awesome. I used to love to draw when I was young. Not so much now.

Electrical and plumbing! 🤣
thsts a good combo there! dont be surprised if you find drawing numbrr one on one of my bodies 🤣..... I used to be good at drawling. been 15 years. that was my pass time in high school.