Let's See Your Car Storage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamr

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
I am curious as to how everyone here stores their cars?
I am too the point where I have to start getting my cars off the workbenches and floors and wondering the different ways people are doing this.
Please show off your storage with pics, work involved and approximate cost of doing it.

I'll Start. As I said I am looking for a better way to do this.
PXL_20230710_184430632.jpg

Yea, shelving racks seem to be a popular way to do it. But unfortunately they are not too expandable or modular.

This is a basket ball rack I found by googling. Holds 10 cars. I think I paid around 100 bucks. Biggest I have on it is the Mojave. Don't take up as much room as shelves.

20230711_192131.jpg

Good looking setup. Would have thought I would see more arrmas.😁
I have 2 6s Typhons and a Mojave, if I had more places to play with them I probably would have more. 🤣

@Tunedpipe I wish it were possible! 😍

Don't really have a car storage plan right now. I have my slash on the car stand my uncle gave me. Its a traxxas, it is broke so its always on the lift right? 🤣
Buggy on my portable car stand. I can move it right and left to rise and lower it which is pretty nice. Little magnet tray and ruler on the bottom. (Like I would ever use the ruler right?)

Got some drawers for storage. The little box on top of those is my SCT and Buggy clay slicks with some other stuff. Like I call, my clay care package as it consists of my SCT clay tires, Buggy clay tires, shop towels, micro fiber towel, toothbrush and tire compound spray.

Nothing much. Its in the basement, and half of the workbench is my grandpas old electrical / work bench.

Now for transporting my RCs and stuff to the track and back. I use my old suitcase for vacation and trips as it is old and torn up in the front. Still useable. Also using my very nice Jansport backpack from school as school is out. I need to get a new backpack anyways for this. Hoping my Jansport can hold up for a long time. Pretty nice and good quality back pack.

Used to use my 1 and 2 Integy car haulers. Not really worth it as on both of them, the pull up handles broke and zippers don't zip. 1 of them is 7 years old, the other is 2 .Not worth the 80 / 90 bucks new. When I got the first one, it was like 50 some bucks in like 2015/16.

Planning to get like some tool cases, or an actual pit bag / hauler as what my uncle / locals have and use.
20230711_232039.jpg

Some of mine, these cheap plastic shelves are great as they just clip together and you can have them as tall or sort as you need. Big enough to fit a Mojave and Felony on each shelf as you can see too. Not the most sturdiest but can be secured to the wall

IMG_3881.jpeg

Back