Let's See Your Car Storage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is part two of my storage. My other Baja 5b is out in the shed. Too damn heavy to move around.

IMG_0965.JPG

Some of mine, these cheap plastic shelves are great as they just clip together and you can have them as tall or sort as you need. Big enough to fit a Mojave and Felony on each shelf as you can see too. Not the most sturdiest but can be secured to the wall

View attachment 168788
Sweet looking machines.

I do keep a lot of spare parts on hand. I hate breaking something and waiting. I think I have enough spares to build an xmaxx roller.

20230710_161949_resized.jpg

My tool kit.
3 shelves for 3 models.
Sweet.
I do keep a lot of spare parts on hand. I hate breaking something and waiting. I think I have enough spares to build an xmaxx roller.
Nice.

I don't know if I'm cool, but I'm definitely organized 😁
The top case makes a great stand to work on the bigger cars too.

I just got some packout wedges that you can mount your own stuff to that will interlock onto the top box. Probably going to put some on one of my car stands. Just experimenting right now. Really like the packout stuff though.

I like how you mounted the fire extinguisher. I may have to copy that idea.

I only did that for Lipo fires. But it's not a bad idea. 🇺🇲 The just in case is my 1st aide kit. I am into 1st aide things.

I was under the impression they wouldn't work on lipo's?