Laugh a LiL!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentHunterKellen

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just laugh a lil each day and youll have rock solid abs!

A young Irish guy moves to New York and goes to a big department store looking for a job.

The manager asks, "Do you have any sales experience?"

The kid says, "Yeah, I was a salesman back home."

Well the manager liked the kid, so he gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I'll come down after
we close and see how you did."

His first day on the job was rough but he got through it. Once the store was locked up, the
manager came down. "So how many sales did you make today?"

The kid says, "One."

The manager groans, "Just one? Our salespeople average 20 or 30 sales a day. How much was the
sale for?"

The kid replies, "$101,237.64."

The manager exclaims, "$101,237.64? What did you sell him?"

The kid says, "First I sold him a small fishhook. Then I sold him a medium fishhook. Then I sold
him a larger fishhook. Then I sold him a new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going
fishing, and he said down by the coast, so I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went
down to the boat department, and I sold him that big twin engine. Then he said he didn't think
his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that
4X4 Cherokee."

The manager says, "You mean to say a guy came in here to buy a fishhook and you sold him a boat
and truck?!?"

The kid replied, "No, no, no, he came in here to buy a box of tampons for his wife and I said,
'Well, since your weekend's shot, you might as well go fishing'."
Enjoy!!!

[move]-Kellen[/move]

Thank you!:write:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

:ahh: LMAO!!!!!! Very nice kellen.

Here try this one on for size..........

My neighbor found out her dog could hardly hear, so she took it to the vet. He found the problem was hair in it's ears and cleaned both ears and the dog could hear fine. The vet told the lady if she wanted to keep this from reoccurring she should go to the store and get some "Nair" hair removerand rub it in the dogs ears once a month.

The lady goes to the drug store and gets some "Nair' hair remover. At the regester the druggest tells her "if you're goint to use this under your arms dont use deoderant for a few days."

The lady says "I am not using it under my arms."

The druggest says "If your useing it on your legs don't shave for a couple of days."

The lady says "I am not using on my legs either, and if you must know, I am using it on my Schnauzer."

The druggest says "Stay off your bicycle for a week."

:) thought that wasa pretty funny myself.....

HAHA beat me with my own medicine!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

hahahaha :cheers: try this one on for size

Once there were two twins, Joe and John. Joe was the owner of a dilapidated old boat, which sank the same day that John's wife died. A few days later, a kindly old woman saw Joe and mistook him for John.
"I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You must just feel terrible."

"Hell, no! In fact, I'm sort of glad to be rid of her. She was a rotten old thing right from the beginning. Her bottom was all shriveled up and she smelled like old dead fish. She was always losing her water, she had a bad crack in the back and a pretty big hole in the front too. Every time I used her, her hole got bigger and she leaked like crazy. I guess what finally finished her off was when I rented her to these four guys looking for a good time. I warned them that she wasn't very good, but they wanted to use her anyhow. The fools tried to get in her all at once and she split right up the middle."

=============================================
decided that other one might not be that funny , so here is one more ...

Three gay men died, and were cremated. Their lovers happened to be at the funeral home at the same time, and were discussing what they planned to do with the ashes.
The first man said, ''My Benny loved to fly, so I'm going up in a plane to scatter his ashes in the sky.''

The second man said, ''My Carl was a good fisherman, so I'm going to scatter his ashes in our favorite lake.''

The third man said, ''My Jim was such a good lover, I think I'm going to dump his ashes in a pot of chili, so he can tear my ass up just one more time.''

Last edited:
That gay joke was soooo wrong!! 8-0 Still kinda funny though. Good one

LMAO. Good ones. :) I'll have to post some of my high quality ones when I get time. :D

Back