Latrax Pre-Runner and Teton

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that one more then the pre runner. Looks like it has a better stance/ ground clearance then the runner does good choice 👍 Brushless or brushed?
They only make them brushed

fr fr

Gratz!
Lol wait till the xmaxx shows up.LOL 🤣 then I'm really going to hear about . Where the hell are you going to put that thing. I can hear it now hahahahahhahahha.

Lol wait till the xmaxx shows up.LOL 🤣 then I'm really going to hear about . Where the hell are you going to put that thing. I can hear it now hahahahahhahahha.
I've been eyeing the 8S Kraton lately. I just bought a Mugen MBX7E roller with a Castle 1800kv motor, bunch of spare parts, and a brand new Hitec X2 lipo charger for $340 yesterday. Roller looked a bit dirty but didnt look heavily used. I hope theres still a fair amount of hop ups available for it. I always wanted a Mugen :)

I've been eyeing the 8S Kraton lately. I just bought a Mugen MBX7E roller with a Castle 1800kv motor, bunch of spare parts, and a brand new Hitec X2 lipo charger for $340 yesterday. Roller looked a bit dirty but didnt look heavily used. I hope theres still a fair amount of hop ups available for it. I always wanted a Mugen :)
Nice thats a sweet deal man sure it will fly. I'm sure u can find parts out there. As u know just got to really look for them but I'm sure u can find them. I was looking into the arma 8s. The thing is I'm really not a huge fan of the aluminum chassis / metal parts. Cuz I know I will break something along the way for sure. But it is a bad ass truck man though. Never know I might end up with one. Just because hahahahaha

I have two Tetons. One semi upgraded and the other has everything. Great trucks but will need to replace servo. Both of mine went out just after a couple runs. I did have one running brushless but went back to brushed, breaking to many parts.
So not sure what your looking for.But I put the savox digital metal gear servo in my mini revo. It was a huge diff from the stock. Much more responsive then then stock and it waterproof + . Not sure if it fit in the Teton. But worth a look. If your still looking for a servo

Guys I'm going to name my Teton Tina. Tina and Sally are my two cars now. Tina needs a roof rack with a lightbar.

Y'all got any recommendation for a brushless system for the Teton?

Honestly, people say it can, so yes. I'm thinking a Mini Mamba X

The battery is so small. I got a 2200mah 2 cell lipo and it is so cute

Thanks.

Just posting these for anyone who hasn't seen them

Attachments

• IMG_20210513_192651.jpg
    IMG_20210513_192651.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20210513_192627.jpg
    IMG_20210513_192627.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20210513_192614.jpg
    IMG_20210513_192614.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20210513_192557.jpg
    IMG_20210513_192557.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20210512_182414.jpg
    IMG_20210512_182414.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 84
You got me looking them up.lol That body looks like the old Ford broncos. U find a brushless system for it yet?

You got me looking them up.lol That body looks like the old Ford broncos. U find a brushless system for it yet?
A Mamba Micro. Could run 3s on it. with a carbon fiber chassis. This could actually become a $500 RC car.

Nice thats how they always end up. Much more the. What u first paid for it. That's why I like to build them. So u can build them the way u want. And not have to buy them. Then buy extra part for the way u like/want it to be

Nice thats how they always end up. Much more the. What u first paid for it. That's why I like to build them. So u can build them the way u want. And not have to buy them. Then buy extra part for the way u like/want it to be
Yeah. I kinda want to make a Pimp Teton cause that would be funny lol

I got more Hentai stickers from my friends so the Waifu Mobile is going nicely. This generation has some serious issues.