Latrax Pre-Runner and Teton

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p0ndo

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
What are your guys thoughts on the Latrax Pre-Runner and Teton. I kinda want to get one so I can always have an RC with me lol.

I've seen the name Latrax around before but I dont really know anything about them. They are powered and supported by Traxxas but they technically arent owned by Traxxas from what i read so theyre probably decent kits I would suspect.

I've seen the name Latrax around before but I dont really know anything about them. They are powered and supported by Traxxas but they technically arent owned by Traxxas from what i read so theyre probably decent kits I would suspect.

Yeah. i think i'm going to get the Teton

Thats a cool little truck. That's why I got the 1/16 e revo so I can bring it to work and anywhere I really want lol this little guy rips.
20210512_153821.jpg
20210512_153926.jpg

They need to go glue those tiers up. Might even go a little faster. The rims are probably just spinning.in them

Oh man it's a blast quick little guy too. Love that I can throw it in a back pack and just go

Oh my God my wife asks why all the time another one really. Lol all I say is when you stop buying ur shoes or bags or any other "girl" thing or product I will stop building and buying RCs.hahaha I know the pain. But they will never understand why. I just love building and bashing RC. You might be rite crack might be cheaper but a hell of alot less fun
My wifes problem is that I try to collect these damn things. Its an addition. I'm not sure but crack may be a cheaper hobby lol

I have two Tetons. One semi upgraded and the other has everything. Great trucks but will need to replace servo. Both of mine went out just after a couple runs. I did have one running brushless but went back to brushed, breaking to many parts.

Oh my God my wife asks why all the time another one really. Lol all I say is when you stop buying ur shoes or bags or any other "girl" thing or product I will stop building and buying RCs.hahaha I know the pain. But they will never understand why. I just love building and bashing RC. You might be rite crack might be cheaper but a hell of alot less fun
LOL, I stopped asking about my wifes purses, clothes, and shoes and she stopped asking about my RCs

LOL, I stopped asking about my wifes purses, clothes, and shoes and she stopped asking about my RCs
Oh you know it bud. that's the only way to get more RC's . Let them have and get what they want so they can't ? About how many RC's we have or get. Happy wife happy life with more RC's 😆🤣😂

Ladies and Gentlemen, my new RC!

Attachments

• IMG_20210512_182414.jpg
    IMG_20210512_182414.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 95
I like that one more then the pre runner. Looks like it has a better stance/ ground clearance then the runner does good choice 👍 Brushless or brushed?