Latrax Pre-Runner and Teton

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I broke the Teton. Snapped an A-arm and broke the camber link off the diff case

Guys I broke the Teton. Snapped an A-arm and broke the camber link off the diff case
Dam man that sucks it's always something. With these RCs bad landing or run into something?

Dam man that sucks it's always something. With these RCs bad landing or run into something?
Was doing jumps at school and it just snapped. Guess we goin to the hobby store today

Nice big or small doesn't matter something always breaks.unless u are puttering around. That's why I keep plastic cheaper and easier to fix. They got aftermarket parts for that yet

Nice big or small doesn't matter something always breaks.unless u are puttering around. That's why I keep plastic cheaper and easier to fix. They got aftermarket parts for that yet
IDK my slash is pretty damn durable

I've seen the name Latrax around before but I dont really know anything about them. They are powered and supported by Traxxas but they technically arent owned by Traxxas from what i read so theyre probably decent kits I would suspect.

Hey what tools would i use for the prerunner. Thanks!

I got these for the kids to run around. But I enjoy it more I think. Love that the parts are cheap

Took my son's Pre Runner Camping a few weeks back. All the kids had a blast with it. Was raining the entire time and they totally shredded that thing. No worries.. was planning on swapping all the stock bearings for sealed anyway. I have a Teton and his Prerunner and both are easy to work on. Stock parts are available everywhere and CHEAP. Some of the upgrades are pretty reasonable too. I throw it in whatever space I have left in the car and I don't worry about kids messing up my nicer RC vehicles. I have a Teton that I am modding into a brushless, carbon fiber miniature beauty and two that I am keeping bone stock, aside from the sealed bearings. The stock vehicles are fast, but not too fast. Great for first time RC drivers as well as experienced. Big fan of these little 1/18 vehicles.