** Last Chance** Lets help a member out!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
As we know Jesse G is going in to get his spine removed :)

If its anything like when my brother had his back surgery he wont be able to sit or do anything but lay down and be a veritable for a few weeks.

I'm going to put together a care package from RCNT with a few RC mags, a puzzle book, a Playboy (For the articles) and things of the sort. I thought It would be cool to send words from all his friends here.

Please PM me with whatever you would like to say and Ill print them out and send them with the package. Say hay and maybe a joke or something along those lines. **PLEASE put FOR JESSE In the title of the PM**

If you would like to donate a few to help out thats fine but no more then $3 per person. Otherwise I have it covered. PayPal [email protected]

I love the idea Ed when i get home from work i'll shoot you a pm with some kind words and whatever else i can find ETC... This shall brighten his day! :)

yea i agree great idea.. hes gonna be down for a bit.. maby send him a pop science mag also.. anyone know what he is into?? what hobbies (besides rc)??

Car's,I know jesse love's impalas.

Maybe chip in and get him a static Revell model and supplies? (just a thought)

Did I mention that I had my toe nail pulled????

J/k

I'll send you a pm Ed.

I know hes really into hot rods. So maybe soemthing along them lines also. This is a awesome idea Eddie. Ill be sure to shoot ya a Pm.

anyone know if he has a ps2 or xbox? we could chip in and get him a decent game since he will be couch bound for quite a while.

RatzoRC said:
Did I mention that I had my toe nail pulled????

You want to send him your Toe Nail?
I can tape it to the inside of a get well soon card.

Jesse

Hey you fucken retard spaming whore..
Get the fiddlesticks out of bed jackass! We are all waiting to here from you.

I love you BRO :idea:
HIT ME

Well, just so that he can have a nice project to do while he's out of r/c's ... I'll remove annodizing and throw on a spit polish for free on anything he wants for his R/C. At leat that way he can angle the chassis just right for when he shaves in the morning from the couch.

Diver6127 said:
Well, just so that he can have a nice project to do while he's out of r/c's ... I'll remove annodizing and throw on a spit polish for free on anything he wants for his R/C. At leat that way he can angle the chassis just right for when he shaves in the morning from the couch.
Ya can't take his pink away!!! :)

Eddy shoot me a pm with your addy and Ill send ya some stuff ya can throw in with his goodies.

i think he already stripped it.. :( but he may like the polished idea.. :)

Last Chance!
I'm mailing everything at the end of the day 5:00pm CA time PST

Thanks for all the PMs I'm sure he will be happy to hear from everyone.
A special thanks to the people that sent a few bucks to help out.

I got a few people that wanted his address. I'm sure its cool with him but I'm uncomfortable giving it out without his permission. I'm sure you understand.

Back