Large scale gets blurry

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushlessboy

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
We asked for it, and now we have it........
One we can ride on when we get bored.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...that thing is crazy....so when are you getting one Brushless?

$3000 over here Joey. Might be a while, but I'm damn sure one will get here.
Actually the hobby shop that sponsors my racing has applied as a dealer for them, so maybe I might get one a bit cheaper.... :D

wow thats a beast, 110c and 4 stroke engine...:whhooo:
and it even works as a mini moto quad :whhooo:
but the price of it must be over the top :angry:

that looks so kool...but were would you get parts if it broke??...even though with a beast that size it's probobly not likly to break unless you take it over a 15foot jump like i would lol

As a matter of a fact I have a 15 foot jump in my back yard.....heh heh heh. But like Brushless said...3K is pretty expensive for RC a even if it is super cool. Heck I still haven't got my first 1/5 scale petrol yet.

i have been wanting to convert a power wheel to RC. should come out WAY cheaper then that thing. but it wont be gas...

its ctually more like $2300. wich isnt so bad. as far as parts i dont really think its a basher. more like a model. electric start, keyless entry.. thing is a freakin beast.. i would love to have one but i dont think i would be able to get it upstairs to my hobby room

Somebody please give Brad a cookie since he posted about this first...

and really $3000 ain't that bad. I've been looking at a $1600 1/4 scale stock car for some time now and that doesn't include electronics OR even a body ($100 body unpainted). So basically a 1/4 scale stock car ready to race is gonna run you a good 2 grand. 3 G's for something you can actually ride? not too shabby if you ask me.

Last edited:
Back