Kyosho's new 2.2 crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
rockkyosho.gif

http://www.rceasy.com/2008/05/12/kyosho-110-ep-rock-crawler-rock-force-22/

Worm drive and a dig set up right out of the box...Thats a first! Now if they can get their ducks in a row so we can get parts a little easier it looks like a great rig!

Last edited:
More pics...

kyoCrawler.jpg

kyoCrawler_2.jpg

kyoCrawler_3.jpg

6a00c2252a7859604a00e398b202c20004-pi

Last edited:
VERY capable for out of the box. I don't know of another setup that comes out of the box with a dig setup.

That might be just the ticket for the next lottery. The winner can give a review.
I'll let you know what I think of it.

Man....daddy likes. The axles look pretty solid. I AM in Japan so parts might not be too hard to come by for me. Does anyone know an aprox price yet?

Probably about the same as the Axial plus $200 because it says Kyosho.

So Axial + $200? I would have to say it is nice.....but not $450 to $500 worth of nice.....

I would honestly estimate $350 minimum from Kyosho. Just a guess. They seem to not be concerned about the market in which their vehicles sell. If people are willing to spend the $$, they will charge it.

thats awesome dont know about the price though!!!!

I would consider it. You have to remember what it costs to build an 1/8 scale buggy to race, and put it into perspective. Of course $400 might seem like a lot for a crawler, but that's probably because crawling isn't your priority.

I skipped Crawling and went right to running....NO WAY could I justify a crawler costing anywhere near an 1/8 scale buggy....

If it is in the $350 range, I will pick one up.

I was going to get the scaler from Tamiya, but after seeing it in action at RCX, I decided to hold off. Now I am glad I did. I like the looks of the Kyosho much better.

man that crawler looks sick. i want to get into crawling so bad. but i think iam gonna get the ax10 kit. especially for that price lol

I've been searching for it on the Kyosho sites but can't find them for sale.
Are they in production or are they just testing the waters....

^^^I'm wondering the same thing, i havent found one for sell either.

Back