Kyosho that's all I know .

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ballen

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Here is a pic of an old Kyosho ,
(Buggy or truggy.) Don't know the difference ,lol ,would someone e on here be able to identify it ,
Want to sell but need to know what to sell it as .and not sure of value ,I have never used it but it is used.

Attachments

• 20160629_194701.jpg
    20160629_194701.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
What is the difference between buggy and truggy

A Truggy is pretty much a combination of a buggy and M/T. Most of the time when companies offer both the trigger will basically be a buggy with longer arms, larger tires, and different body.

A Truggy is pretty much a combination of a buggy and M/T. Most of the time when companies offer both the trigger will basically be a buggy with longer arms, larger tires, and different body.
Ok, thanks for the reply ,but want to know if the vehicle in my pic is a buggy or a truggy, and what model kyoso it is . But thanks again k

What is the difference between buggy and truggy

Ok, thanks for the reply ,but want to know if the vehicle in my pic is a buggy or a truggy, and what model kyoso it is . But thanks again k
I was going off of your question in the first quote. Based on the picture you posted, I'd have to go with it being a buggy.

I was going off of your question in the first quote. Based on the picture you posted, I'd have to go with it being a buggy.
Ok , we got a buggy anybody have any idea of a model ? Will more pics help.

Can't you post a couple of better pictures? Hard to see the profile picture on a phone and also the shell may have been changed at some point?

20160629_194701.jpg 20160629_194747.jpg 20160629_194632.jpg
Can't you post a couple of better pictures? Hard to see the profile picture on a phone and also the shell may have been changed at some point?
What do you mean shell? There is no body . I have been comparing it to photos and looks like it's an old inferno not sure of which one though. As far as pictures go already started teardown last night so those are probably as good as the pics are going to get sorry

Profile pic is of my revo, there are 3 pics of the kyosho top view ,front,and bottom .

Looks like a gen 1 inferno but I could be wrong

When you say gen 1 is there anything else it is called , like dx or some other stuff.
It's just a first generation Inferno. Meaning the first production model that they made. Then they made 2.0 and so on.

It's just a first generation Inferno. Meaning the first production model that they made. Then they made 2.0 and so on.
Just wanted to make sure what to ask for when I need parts if I can find them

It's worth 20 bucks and I already have my money on its way to you... :D

Sorry, that's all the input I have at the moment.:)

It's worth 20 bucks and I already have my money on its way to you... :D

Sorry, that's all the input I have at the moment.:)

worth 20 bucks and I already have my money on its way to you... :D

Sorry, that's all the input I have at the moment.:)[/QUOTE]
That's a tempting offer but trying to get it right so grandkids can have something to do when they come up from Georgia and south carolina .
But I will take your 20 as a donation towards parts

All my donation money is being sent to someone else this month. See top of thread... ;) I'm sure the kids will have a blast with it. I have my old Kyosho cars still and they STILL work great! I have always been a fan! If I can offer any wisdom in getting your rig up to snuff, fire the questions away! I and many others here are always willing to help! Good luck and have a stupendous day!!! :D

Back