kyosho mp7.5 1/8 buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark dobson

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Just got a kyosho mp 7.5 to work on dose anyone know a good place to get parts from

Just got a kyosho mp 7.5 to work on dose anyone know a good place to get parts from
Ooh I’m glad you popped up can you post a picture of the bottom of your chassis? I have the inferno neo I’m pretty sure it’s a 7.5 chassis think it’s the same as the mp777. I want to convert mine to the mp9 chassis. But for parts they’re all over eBay. Just it gets confusing because there is so many different models.

Ooh I’m glad you popped up can you post a picture of the bottom of your chassis? I have the inferno neo I’m pretty sure it’s a 7.5 chassis think it’s the same as the mp777. I want to convert mine to the mp9 chassis. But for parts they’re all over eBay. Just it gets confusing because there is so many different models.
7936ABDC-4AC6-4DFF-A751-74B13F55B9D0.jpeg

What filter has yours got I need to get a filter for it

Do u know is the mp9 body shell fits on the mp7.5
I’m actually trying to figure that out myself. I’m 99% sure it will line up with the mounts just the mp9 body is slimmer. So it’s a matter of the side guards if the mp9s will go on our chassis with little to no modification

I’m actually trying to figure that out myself. I’m 99% sure it will line up with the mounts just the mp9 body is slimmer. So it’s a matter of the side guards if the mp9s will go on our chassis with little to no modification
O ok cool