Kraton or outcast

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Kraton or outcast

• Outcast

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Kraton

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do you want to do with it?

Or get the Typhon 6s and have the both of best worlds....:p

If I had it to do again, I'd get a Kraton 6S instead of outcast 6S. I'm assuming that's what this poll is for, not the 8s versions.

The outcast is a bit of a pain to drive fast and jump. It likes to wheelie at very inopportune times. If I didn't have the M2C chassis for my outcast, I'd consider stretching it with the kraton M2C or the new kraton EXB chassis. But it is what it is and I'm fairly used to it now.

If your just bashing at a skate park, the outcast is great for flips. The Kraton is fine for that as well, but it's easier to drive WOT and do long distance jumping.

If I had it to do again, I'd get a Kraton 6S instead of outcast 6S. I'm assuming that's what this poll is for, not the 8s versions.

The outcast is a bit of a pain to drive fast and jump. It likes to wheelie at very inopportune times. If I didn't have the M2C chassis for my outcast, I'd consider stretching it with the kraton M2C or the new kraton EXB chassis. But it is what it is and I'm fairly used to it now.

If your just bashing at a skate park, the outcast is great for flips. The Kraton is fine for that as well, but it's easier to drive WOT and do long distance jumping.
I have both the kraton 6s and the outcast 6s. And you are correct in your evaluation of them. The outcast is more for flipping bashing having a good time. The Creighton is more for racing and running fast. I have clock my Creighton at 111 miles per hour. that's when it blew foam out of the tires and had a hundred mile per hour wreck. took a while to rebuild but its back and fast as ever.

Back