Kraton 6s GPM steering, chassis link, top plate, upper pin holder, suspension mount...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I order GPM full kit for each of my car :)
gonna look really cool when its done, am curious on the A-Arms though.
id recommend still running plastic whether it be RPM or stock, unless its going to be more of a shelf queen. need somewhere to give, and arms are the cheaper of the bunch and absorb the blow, and doesn't transfer it.

gonna look really cool when its done, am curious on the A-Arms though.
id recommend still running plastic whether it be RPM or stock, unless its going to be more of a shelf queen. need somewhere to give, and arms are the cheaper of the bunch and absorb the blow, and doesn't transfer it.
Hello D3MON, I have order the RPM arm just like you said, but with my Big Rock Crew Cab 3s I have put full kit with aluminum arm because the truck are light :)

I had good experience with the GPM axle carriers for my Merv. Just wondering how the ones for the 1/10 Arrma line hold up?
hub carriers from GPM are also good for the MGT line, not that many run them anymore though XD

hub carriers from GPM are also good for the MGT line, not that many run them anymore though XD
Yes I like GPM hub me too but for the Kraton I will choose the HR because he come with bigger bearing. He replace the weak 15x21mm bearing by a 15x24mm bearing much better :)

Yes I like GPM hub me too but for the Kraton I will choose the HR because he come with bigger bearing. He replace the weak 15x21mm bearing by a 15x24mm bearing much better :)
Agreed, GPM is more of a better than stock aluminum version where it seems HR are more revised, upgrades versions.

Back