Killer Paint Check it out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No kidding, He does a lot of work for many Street rod builders. And bike builders like Jesse James as you can see on his web site.

I'm not sure if it's the same guy, but I just taped a program yesterday about this type of flame painting done on a black street rod. I haven't watched it yet, but the pics I saw on the link above, look like his work. The best I've ever seen. It wouldn't be easy to do it in reverse on a Lexan body.

beason said:
yea rolex its the same guy..
Great.....I'll be watching the tape tonight. I've seen a few cars and a heli with his flames, and I'm looking forward to seeing how he does it.
In an ad for the show, they said the police received a 911 call from someone who saw the heli landing, and thought it was on fire. LMAO......it can't get more realistic than that.

yea i watched it... it is sweet but it takes forever!! its amazing how a good air brusher can do this stuff and it doesn't look like anything untill you get finnished.. just a bunch of swooshes and spots.. then all of a sudden its flames..

I seen the 34 he did on Rides way too cool :). He also did the paint job On Jack Ozbornes ride it was sweet had a bunch of skulls there are some pics of them on the site

I looked at all the photos on the site link. Just amazing. In gallery 2, check out the dolphins. This guy is an INTENSE artist. Not just flames, but some really serious artwork.

Rolex said:
I looked at all the photos on the site link. Just amazing. In gallery 2, check out the dolphins. This guy is an INTENSE artist. Not just flames, but some really serious artwork.
I agree!! And its all free hand its amazing to watch him work! Its like he doenst even think about it and just does it!

I have a custom Diecast that has his paint job on it! Give me a minute and Ill post a pic of it :)

Here are the pics of my Diecast with his work on it :) Second time its ever even been out of the box its a limited edition. Enjoy :)

Rolex said:
I can't take anymore. I have to go watch the tape. See ya.

So what did you think Rolex is that car he painted sweet or what. It almost made me cringe when they started to prep that flawless black paint job so they could add the flames, well worth it though.

I agree. The car was flawless in straight black, then watching them take it apart and sand it for the prep was painful. I think it ended up as 13 layers of color, and 2 coats of clear.
WHAT A PIECE OF WORK. The owner had tears in his eyes when he saw the finished project.
The tape is a keeper.

I unfortunatly diddnt see the final out come I had to leave right after I seen the pushing it into the paint both :( I should go check out the Rides website they probally have pics there

I want him to paint my Impala think he will take payments lmao!

Anyone know of a price on those paintjobs? $100,000 a pop?

Back