Just Won My First Ebay Auction

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Man I scored, I just won my first ebay auction. I got a set of Racers Edge aluminum chassis braces and tranny skid, nip, for $19.99 :banana:

good job!

b carefull with e-bay...check ALL seller's feedback b4 bidding.

Do a quick price check on the 'net to make sure ur getting a good price too - I've seen TONS of folks pay more on e-bay than at regular on-line stores!

Yeah me too, but these are the braces I wanted and I just waited till I found a good deal. They retail for about $45 - $49, so $19.99 is a GREAT deal! You also have to be careful, I noticed alot of people add alot for shipping, like $6 or more to ship something that will only cost about $1 or less to ship. I just saw a guy pay $21 + $6 shipping for a duratrax header, ouch!

Originally posted by Retread316
good job!

b carefull with e-bay...check ALL seller's feedback b4 bidding.

Do a quick price check on the 'net to make sure ur getting a good price too - I've seen TONS of folks pay more on e-bay than at regular on-line stores!
Man that is no joke I have seen soooo many people buy stuff on ebay for more than it can be bought for new. This is why I aleays say the term Moronic Masses is true... X

ahhh fleabay...it really is a sellers marketplace and not really a buyers one. sounds like you got the deal you were looking for, so congrats..

We just bought a dark green '97 Eddie Bauer Explorer on eBay!!!

78,000 miles, V-8, and all the goodies except a TV:D

Back