Just picked up an RD Logics LST pipe... anyone else run it?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olds97_lss

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well, I got it for next to nothing in the midst of a large pile of stuff (savage) included with a ebay purchase for a friend. Since he couldn't use it, I got it.

It's the RD Logics 63814 pipe. Curious if anyone else has ran it or one like it and what their thoughts are.
63814.jpg

I run an LRP28S3 in my aftershock which is what I'd try this on. It seems small compared to my HPI polished tuned pipe I'm running now. It's "core" is shorter and smaller in diameter. Which makes me think it's a bit of a higher RPM pipe. Or, made for a 21...

Last edited:
That's a pretty cool looking pipe, can't say that I've seen one designed like that before.

integy made one. It is ok on the truck. Just be carefull it gets hot. if your body is near it it will melt.
Picture018.jpg

Let us know if it gives out any better rpm, i've seen those on ebay, and i was wonderin if they are any good. Thanks!:)

integy made one. It is ok on the truck. Just be carefull it gets hot. if your body is near it it will melt.

Thanks for the heads up. The integy one is shaped quite a bit different, but your right, it does have that side pipe thing.

Did you notice it being quieter?

Just an FYI, the LRP28S3 does not care for this pipe. Kills the power significantly compared to the HPI polished pipe.

It was odd however that it required a much leaner tune to get the temps up to 230F after installing the new pipe. But, even at 230-240F, power was severely lacking. My wheelies were almost gone and the temps climbed quickly in the grass.

On the upside, it was about 1/2 the noise output. But, I'd rather have power than quiet. I put the HPI pipe back on and wheelies are back. YAY

All show and no go.

I for one do not dig the bling. :D

Back