Just idea đź’ˇ maybe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where we could to go and see what people may have for trade

Qualified members can post trades in the classified forum. Problem with trades, in my opinion is the lack of a verification of purchase that something like PayPal will provide you to help make the purchaser safe.

Qualified members can post trades in the classified forum. Problem with trades, in my opinion is the lack of a verification of purchase that something like PayPal will provide you to help make the purchaser safe.
Makes sense

The only real way to do it, especially for expensive items, would be to use a trusted intermediate. Someone both traders would ship to, then once both items were received the intermediate would send each item to it's final destination. However with the cost of shipping these days, it really wouldn't be a viable option. Unfortunately trading through the mail is really quite risky.

Where we could to go and see what people may have for trade
But the classifieds section already has a "Trading" and a "For Sale/Trade" tag... I'm not understanding the difference here.

Why are our classifieds so dead? Such a Shame really

I got a closet and attic full of rc poop ill never use. Got a whole 5 t minus a motor in a bin I used as instructions to build my 100% custom one. All sorts or random new parts for various rigs ill never use. I hate selling rc stuff but have no issues trading.

I got a closet and attic full of rc poop ill never use. Got a whole 5 t minus a motor in a bin I used as instructions to build my 100% custom one. All sorts or random new parts for various rigs ill never use. I hate selling rc stuff but have no issues trading.
i hear ya there. I gave up trying to sell stuff online no one would keep there word and buy or just get lowballed or even worse.

Back