JATO project... I welcome your input.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
red a arms loking good bro painted red or dyde rpm yes very nice

Nice Jato. I have a Dynamite Mach2 .19T in my Revo it flies. I also have a TMaxx classic with a blown 2,5, but nothing tops the Jato. So I will have 2- 2.5's to trade in and get 2 3.3's at 1/2 price. I would recommend getting a RPM front bumper, if your running AA's in the back, i would change to the 5 cell pack fit in the center, helps keeps the front down sometimes. Look into better rear tires if your going to run off pavement, I use my anaconda tires for pavement and prolines dirt hawg on off road terrian. I am putting Losi 3.4 carbs on all my engines also.

It's gunna haul with that os in there man...nice build

Thanks. I still need to adjust things and wait for warm weather.

That's just ridiculous! I have a 2.5R in mine and it's plenty of engine for me. I run 1/8 buggy wheels/tires on it usually, but threw a set of stampede tires/wheels on the rear for fun. My 2 biggest issues with the jato were snapping the rear shock tower every 5 minutes and cracking the crank case (I think I broke 5 crank cases). I jump it like an 1/8th buggy. I built a roll bar to take the shock from a rear landing and added the willy bar (after cutting it down some so it'd fit in my bag) and it's just a silly wheelie machine. I crated a small dam under the engine and filled it with jb-weld, then put down some saran wrap and installed the engine. Now more than just the ears on the case have something to rest on for the big air. Haven't cracked a crank case since I did that. Fun in the skate park and when the grass is short. I treat that thing like a red headed stepchild.

You may see this car in the classified section soon...

Back