It's getting a bit old...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retread316

Adrenaline Junkie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
What's up??????

All the slams about the Traxxas forum, OQ and Holmie...

It's casting a bit of a negative shadow on MANY of the threads - I'd rather have this Forum stand on it's own strength WITHOUT all the negative slams. It's starting to get annoying, repetitive - and it's hurting our forum!

It's starting to sound like a place to gripe, slam and brag instead of a helpful forum.

Thanks!

Well atleast you are free to voice your opion about that here. Instead of this thread getting deleted by Eddie or woody. And the fact of the matter is you have a right to your opion. X

Originally posted by Retread316
All the slams about the Traxxas forum, OQ and Holmie

I second that, I'd like to see more content and more new users!

-WoodiE

Re: Re: It's getting a bit old...

Originally posted by WoodiE

I second that, I'd like to see more content and more new users!

-WoodiE

I'll 3rd that, time to move on and make this the bestest rc forum on the net.

nd

The truth of the matter is that most of us have experienced other forums and have seen certain things go on.I think in our heart of hearts we know why we are here and we should now all enjoy the breathing space and get jiggy with it.:banana:

I think the only way for people to be able to move on is to let people get it out of there systems. You already have the best foarm on the net and a set of the best MODs Iv seen in quite some time. There is one thing that makes this site great and its called freedom of speech. This is the only site were we as posters can get it out of or systems and move on.

I for one am going to continue to needle the TRAXXAS Forum. I will do it in my own way and on my own time. In an effort to comply with those who own this forum, I will make every effort to keep my activities off of this forum.

But it must be said, that while you all desire the issue to be dropped; it was very refreshing to see you take a chance and let us air our grievances without prejudice and without editing those with the sack to say that other forum had taken a turn for the worse.

This place rules and will continue to do so. One of the reasons will always be the fact that you let those who traffic your forum bash those that they feel need it and praise those who deserve it. Keep up the good work and great site.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
I for one am going to continue to needle the TRAXXAS Forum. I will do it in my own way and on my own time. In an effort to comply with those who own this forum, I will make every effort to keep my activities off of this forum.

But it must be said, that while you all desire the issue to be dropped; it was very refreshing to see you take a chance and let us air our grievances without prejudice and without editing those with the sack to say that other forum had taken a turn for the worse.

This place rules and will continue to do so. One of the reasons will always be the fact that you let those who traffic your forum bash those that they feel need it and praise those who deserve it. Keep up the good work and great site.
:banana: Say it LOUD sky maxx

Yep - the freedom of speech here is great and I don't want to hamper that! I'm just asking that we lighten it up and for the most part stick to being helpful and technical...

thanksinfobuddyJesus.gif
First off this post is in the wrong place it should be in the general chaos forum this has nothing to do with nitro. Second that is what the General Chasos forum is for to talk about stuff other than r/c stuff.. When people come here and ask for help they get it the fact is there is more discusion going on in general about non r/c stuff than r/c stuff. Let it ride man. X

Originally posted by matts6887
But indeed; These forums are definately some of the better ones around and I will definately make this another one of my "homes" so to speak.

ummm- with like 870 posts, I think you already have

nd

If this traxxas bashing consums this forum then i think it is bad. If it is the occasional bash hear and there (like it has been) I think it is ok.

The bashing isnt so bad in this forum b/c the mods handle things very well. In the traxxas forum the mods add fuel to the fire with there own opinions. Thats why its blown out of hand. Here they let you get it off your chest. no one here adds fuel to your anger so here the fire/anger burns out.

Isnt that why there is a chaos room?

nitro dave nice sig

Isnt that why there is a chaos room?

Indeed that is why, but not all has been in the Chaos forum. All in all I believe what Retread316 is saying, is here lately well more then half the posts are slamming traxxas and not any good info about R/C.

I dont mind the letting of steam from any company/person, but I would hate to see this site kill it self just because thats all the members do. R/C Nitro Talk is growing like fire in a hay field, lets keep it that way...hell before much longer someone here is gonna get a brand new O.S. Engine and we're not even 2months old yet, nor listed in ANY search engine, or top links site!!!

Anyways, lets keep the good stuff coming, and the membership growing!!! :D

-WoodiE

Originally posted by WoodiE

Engine and we're not even 2months old yet, nor listed in ANY search engine, or top links site!!!

Anyways, lets keep the good stuff coming, and the membership growing!!! :D

-WoodiE

You may want to check out the search engines on occsion becuase um uh the biggest in the world have no issue locating you. google search for rc nitro X

OMG thats freaking sweet....

To bad you had to do a search for the sites name to find it in the 1st place :(

-WoodiE

Back