It's Alive - Kevin Talbots 1:1 Monster

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, a Monster Jam comes around once in awhile in Nampa which is only 50 minutes or so from us. The wife and I want to go see it.
I just checked the schedule, not this year.

Yeah, a Monster Jam comes around once in awhile in Nampa which is only 50 minutes or so from us. The wife and I want to go see it.
I just checked the schedule, not this year.
It is worth every penny I think. Especially if you get the pit passes. You get to go talk to the drivers, look at the trucks up close, etc. Breydon loved it when I was still able to take him.

I miss them old Detroits. 71s and 92s.

As for kevin, I dont watch too many of his, or anyone elses videos. It seems they put on a fake front and try to hype you up, I'm not into that.

Gonna watch this video when I get home. I thought it would never run. I've seen cars go into garages to be built., only to sit in parts or get sold in the middle.
RPM makes a '71 kit in chrome and black for RC. Here it is on the MT10. Yeah, Talbot's huffed motor is a classic-even to the squeeze bottle alcohol start. Thanks, Kevin (the WickedFog one). 'AC'

Attachments

• 20211203_152105_resize RCT.jpg
    20211203_152105_resize RCT.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 21
I miss them old Detroits. 71s and 92s.

As for kevin, I dont watch too many of his, or anyone elses videos. It seems they put on a fake front and try to hype you up, I'm not into that.

Gonna watch this video when I get home. I thought it would never run. I've seen cars go into garages to be built., only to sit in parts or get sold in the middle.
I am with ya on Kevin's mainstream videos. And a lot of it is an act, which a lot of his fans like. But I love his live streams. It's just him chatting with folks, and he is a totally different guy. Real down to earth. The monster truck build is completely different. It's just a guy bolting poop together. And he admittedly has no clue what he is doing lol. That's what makes it so interesting to me.

Kev is entertaining!so is our hobby ,isnt that what hobbies are about !Hes about fun !