It is here!!! It's a Major Award!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys,
This arrived on my doorstep this afternoon! This is so exciting! Thank you Woodie and Staff of RCNT!!!!

image_zpsdondhmtq.jpg

image_zps90lpcpps.jpg

Tom

Excuse me sir...why is it not placed in a chassis already!

Yeah, where is the chassis for that beast?

sweet engine congrats on it

Thanks guys! I still don't know what this motor will power yet. My RC budget just took a hit when I had to pay the plumber to fix the sink in the basement that was letting nasty crap come back up through the drain. Man I am in the wrong business! So I suppose for now this will get the Rolex treatment! It will also give me time to pull it apart and seal the carb and backplate.

Congrats Tom! Honestly,it's better anyone other than me won it. I'm concentrating on our father/son Mustang project so it would probably have been sold or traded for parts.

I'm a bit disappointed that I don't have anything I can just drop this into but the cool thing is that it doesn't go bad just sitting. To be honest I feel really bad that I don't have anything to put this into. So many others here had some cool ideas and rigs to put it in. I apologize guys.

If you feel that bad you could always send it back to me. :)

I feel bad.....but not that bad! Lol

Put in in your showcase. :)

What is the proper procedure for adding it to the display case? I could just display it as the major award that it is!

I don't loan them out, but I have some space available locally. That would be the other room.

How much does it cost to lease space Ralph? Your place is the only safe place I could send this motor. I know for a fact that it will never see Nitro or dirt and I would be able to sleep easier knowing my motor is safe.

Whew.... Thanks for not making me win that thing! Now slap it in something!

Back