It’s Been a Minute

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RazzyRazz

RCTalk Talkaholic
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Hey peeps been slaving at work not working less than 90hrs a week the last six weeks straight between Colorado and Texas. I came home and the family surprised me with this wicked bday gift.

I guess the wife was tired of me talking about an rc boat. Lol
F985DE56-C888-4113-B06C-57DFDFE72408.jpeg
25373073-2183-40B5-A977-AF713A23351B.jpeg

Wow. Razzy, you must be doing something right.

Did a search for N. Alberta on Google Earth. Did not realize it has so many lakes. Result of glacial activity receded long ago? You near Margaret Lake? That's the biggest blue feature on the map.

Oh, and Happy Birthday. Hope you get some RC boating in before having to winter over. Cheers. 'AC'

Last edited:
Happy birthday and congrats on both the boat and the paycheck. I can't wait to return to work.

Wow. Razzy, you must be doing something right.

Did a search for N. Alberta on Google Earth. Did not realize it has so many lakes. Result of glacial activity receded long ago? You near Margaret Lake? That's the biggest blue feature on the map.

Oh, and Happy Birthday. Hope you get some RC boating in before having to winter over. Cheers. 'AC'
Oh I wish I was close to that lake but I'm about another 8.5hrs drive north from there. I am between Grande Prairie and Dawson Creek out in the country. Closest lake to me is Swan Lake but have a bunch of large ponds. I would imagine its from glacier activity though.

Got it pulled out of the box and removed some decals. Will get my wife to cut me some vinyl to stick on and need to wax it.

I don’t plan on many upgrades besides a dual pick up rudder a curved turn fin, prop and flex shaft.
5E171A0D-CFD6-48B6-ABB6-16F72BC32715.jpeg
B1B5956F-9F5A-48F1-847A-EB1540588BCE.jpeg
5B9CA270-CE59-4D4C-9F1C-56F7F54E614E.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh I wish I was close to that lake but I'm about another 8.5hrs drive north from there. I am between Grande Prairie and Dawson Creek out in the country. Closest lake to me is Swan Lake but have a bunch of large ponds. I would imagine its from glacier activity though.
O.K., got it. That area is dotted with ponds and lakes. You'll have no trouble finding a place to drop that hull into the water. If you get some vids, post 'em up. Be great seeing the rooster tail that rig must throw.

Worked with OMC stern drives and Mercruiser's late '60s and early '70s. Boats hold special meaning for me. Cheers. 'AC'

O.K., got it. That area is dotted with ponds and lakes. You'll have no trouble finding a place to drop that hull into the water. If you get some vids, post 'em up. Be great seeing the rooster tail that rig must throw.

Worked with OMC stern drives and Mercruiser's late '60s and early '70s. Boats hold special meaning for me. Cheers. 'AC'
Will do, just need to figure out a rescue rig. My luck id use a pond full of leeches or come out with swimmers itch from swimming out to recover lol.

Being in my real boat is my vice as I grew up in Vancouver and spent lots of time on the water. Every summer I would watch Sea Fair on tv, always wanting to go watch a live Unlimited Hydro race.

Back