Is this a good deal? I have been looking for a buddy don't know much about buggy prices.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamaFan

ROLL TIDE!!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Is this a good deal? I have been looking for a buggy don't know much about buggy prices.

1/8 RC Nitro Buggy Great Deal! - $250

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-09-26, 5:25PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 3 week old OFNA Ultra LX2 4wd Nitro Buggy with a .28 Force motor. I bought this 3 weeks ago to see if I would like nitro... I ran a quart of fuel thru this for break in and started to adjust the carb....well I'm sure you know the rest.. Carb needs to be adjusted to get it back running smooth.. So maybe I will just stick with electric! If you are looking for a steal on a FAST nitro racer....here it is.. This doesn't have a scratch on it...... never wrecked....always ran in my yard (around 8 tanks or a little over a quart) Haven't even ran it with the body on it...so body is perfect. BUGGY LOOKS NEW! I followed the "break in" procedure word for word so nothing wrong with this buggy at all (well maybe besides a fouled glo plug)

What's included?

OFNA ULTRA LX2 Buggy with .28 Force motor, 16mm Big Bore shocks, 145cc tank, Aluminum C-Hubs, 2.4ghz tx/rc etc (really nice) 349.99
1 gallon Trinity Monster Brew 20/16 fuel (minus a quart) 40.00
Fuel Bottle (came with buggy)
Team Orion Marathon 1500mah receiver battery (used for 10 min) 25.00
Dynamite T-Handle glo plug wrench 8.00
2.4ghz Tx/Rx (came with buggy)
Igniter with D-Cell battery (Igniter came with buggy minus battery)

250.00 takes it home...... I might trade for a 4x4 slash just let me know what you have....

rc, nitro, traxxas, losi, hpi, associated, sc10, traxxis, brushless, revo

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2618856240

Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policy

Last edited:
I would snatch it up, make sure you get pictures and if its local go check it out.

Yea it's local. I have been thinking about it. I have never owned a buggy only jato, revo's and t maxx's.