Integy evolution-4 A-arm question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitronewbie

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just got done installing a set of these arms on my T-MAXX 3.3 (#4908).And the stock ball joints didn't fit(wheren't big enough to screw into the arms).So i orderd the 6mm ball joints from Integy and they still aren't big enough to screw into the arms??? Am i just missing something here??? I'm new at this stuff....:\

Attachments

• IMG_1672.JPG
    IMG_1672.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1675.JPG
    IMG_1675.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 196
NO you're not missing anything. I had the same problem. The guys at my LHS said it was a problem with the parts. Apparently Integy screwed up a whole batch (surprise!).

Return the Integy stuff and find something better. New Era Models has good arms replacements.

Integy has a real bad quality problem.

i hate to say it but try to get your cash back from integy and pick up a set of rpm arms

Make sure you don't tell them you put it on the truck though, because they won't let you return it. Integy's warranty policy states that once it's out of the package, there is no warranty.

One more who had to learn about Integy the hard way.
Check here before buying upgrades. We'll steer you in the right direction.

Sorry man. Integy is not up to par. Get rid of them and get RPM'S.

RPM's are best upgrade for most parts...
they stronger and lighter but also cheaper then aluminum.
and Integay is not worth to even look at them...
how do they even manage to keep going in business?

Great! I bought the parts from KIm at RCsuperstore........I hope he can understand the problem.I like how Integy doesn't even have a phone number listed on there web-site........I guess i did learn the hard way!!:angry:

Thanks for all the input!!

I forgot to ask!.......I have the Integy bulkheads also,Will other arms work with those?

they should,they are designed to work with stock parts and most hop ups are designed to work with stock Revo so it should work just fine...

WOW! From just looking around on this site for a few days Integy has a pretty bad name for its self! I did get a e-mail back from them....But they didn't answer my question about me getting new arms...Here is the e-mail i got back.

Thank you for your online inquiry. The product or our previous correspondent may not be exactly what you are looking for and the following is what we can offer you through our official web site Register in our web site using the following link: http://integy.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/ur_registerform.html After you've completed the registration, e-mail me back your USER_ID and I will load a special discount for you. Once the discount is in place, you can login and browse the store. Please use the online catalog at www.integy.com and check for the parts you are looking for. Best Regards,Bill @ Integy Tech Support.

I dont know why he said that "THE PRODUCT MAY NOT BE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR" I have a T-MAXX 3.3 #4908,I ordered a set of arms for a t-maxx 3.3 model #4908!!! Obviously that's what i wanted......I paid $120 bucks for the darn things! If you can't tell I'm getting a little pissed here..:\:angry: I'm not going to give up trying to contact them either!

rpm on everything ! their stuff bends but dosnt break which is what you want in a rc

Integy stuff is good for NON-flex items.. I had Integy front and rear bulkheads and never had a problem them EVER. I broke arms before that.. Stay away from the grey Traxxas stuff though.. thats bad news also.. Definitly try to get your money back for the Integy arms and get yourself a set of RPM arms or if you want aluminum (which I and everyone else here suggest AGAINST) look into some FLM (Fast Lane Machining). they make some pretty good stuff

Just a little update on the Integy A-arm problem.....I returned the arms to Kim at RCsuperstore and he exchanged them for ones that where made right!! With no questions asked....He said he understands trying to deal with Integy is a pain! And i also got another e-mail back from Integy also.They had me fill out a profile on there web-site...And when i log in under my name it automaticly give's me 1/2 off on any part i order! So i guess i got my point across :D. I will be doing some shopping online this weekend.....But i highly recomend RCsuperstore for all your RC parts.

Attachments

• IMG_1681.JPG
    IMG_1681.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1682.JPG
    IMG_1682.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_1683.JPG
    IMG_1683.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1688.JPG
    IMG_1688.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 163
Good info on RC superstore. It's good to know you don't have to deal with Integy.
Same thing with Fast Lane Machine. EXCELLENT product and warranty, but they are not a distributor. Buy their parts from anyone EXCEPT Addicted2RC.

you got a pretty pile of scrap metal rpm is cheaper and better

Back