Hello I am trying to add ez start to my nitro rustler 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should you really attempt a mod like this?how is glow plug getting its voltage? do you have a radio with open channel to hookup this mod?

should you really attempt a mod like this?how is glow plug getting its voltage? do you have a radio with open channel to hookup this mod?
I have the regular remote would I need an upgrade? The tq one Bluetooth link
I’m just tryna put ez start would I need another remote for that?
I use igniter and have a rotor

Got to have open channel on remote and make sure you have room to mount it. This my MISBEHAVIN. They do work great though..

IMG_0268.jpeg

Traxxas' EZ start uses a hand-held battery in a case to power the glow plug and turn the starter motor, no radio channel needed. If the back plates are the same size, it should be plug and play, just need to mount the battery receptacle.

Traxxas' EZ start uses a hand-held battery in a case to power the glow plug and turn the starter motor, no radio channel needed. If the back plates are the same size, it should be plug and play, just need to mount the battery receptacle.
I might just stick with rotor or should I get ez start you think?

Need open channel to engage the starter from the remote that’s how mine works push one the buttons on my Flysky and will crank until it fires.

Need open channel to engage the starter from the remote that’s how mine works push one the buttons on my Flysky and will crank until it fires.
I am not trying to do that sorry I’m just trying to add ez starter but how would I add that bc I might want that on my brand new revo 3.3

Buy the starter motor and back cover. Plus the one way bearing. Buy the handheld starter box, a good battery that’ll fit it, and a charger. Buy the wiring harness.

I didn’t look at your link. But, that’s what you’ll need. When you get all this in, spend 10 minutes on you tube to get instructions how to do it.

I have a question would just this work and the wires? It’s a trx 3.3 bc won’t that ez start just attach to engine and spin it over to start
https://jennysrc.com/collections/tr.../products/fits-t-maxx-3-3-back-plate-ez-start aren’t all backplate motors for 3.3 same?
If your engines have a shaft out the back you can install the EZ start or a pull start. The 2.5 and 3.3 engines have the same backplate and one-way bearing. Nothing special extra to get to install one.

You don't need a separate channel on your radio. The Traxxas EZ start uses a wand to activate the starter motor and also the glow plug wire if wanted.

If your engines have a shaft out the back you can install the EZ start or a pull start. The 2.5 and 3.3 engines have the same backplate and one-way bearing. Nothing special extra to get to install one.

You don't need a separate channel on your radio. The Traxxas EZ start uses a wand to activate the starter motor and also the glow plug wire if wanted.
Ok thank you guys

Back