injora 1/10 rock crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the question mark? EVERY assembled chassis kit, RTR or anything seldom has the correct amount of lube in them.
Ik but I didn't mention anything about lube hahah

Ik but I didn't mention anything about lube hahah
I am guessing he just tossed the comment in to give you a pointer that you may not have known. A lot of people, most that are fairly new to the hobby anyway, usually don't consider things like checking fluids in purchased pre-assembled components. So just know... neither do the people that make and sell them 😉

I am guessing he just tossed the comment in to give you a pointer that you may not have known. A lot of people, most that are fairly new to the hobby anyway, usually don't consider things like checking fluids in purchased pre-assembled components. So just know... neither do the people that make and sell them 😉
Ahh got ya. Ya I been in the hobby for a bit mainly short course an basher.

Yeah, sorry for the comment out of left field.
No worries was just confused haha but it's a good tip to have I always make sure things are grease an regressed if I go in water. Seen so many rc seize up do to lack of maintenance with dirt an what not

Finished painting jeep primer silver then clear coat

20220817_091408.jpg

20220817_091410.jpg

20220817_091426.jpg

I got that servo u suggested are u running it in ur crawler I'm trying to figure out a way to hook up drag link to the servo but it's not lining up right.

Never mind just dumb hahah I got it all hooked up I had to turn the end piece on drag arm

great you work it out

My two Injoras is at my Cottage-Cabin three hours from Home.

Plan was go out there next weekend. Anyways it have been changed to end of September.
I will take them home this time before Winter.

Now i run my two other Crawlers i have home
I did also buy one new so i have five 1/10 crawlers now total, need wheels to the new one and body.

great you work it out

My two Injoras is at my Cottage-Cabin three hours from Home.

Plan was go out there next weekend. Anyways it have been changed to end of September.
I will take them home this time before Winter.

Now i run my two other Crawlers i have home
I did also buy one new so i have five 1/10 crawlers now total, need wheels to the new one and body.
I'll take pics when I'm home

really nice, this will look like your 1/1 crawler :)

Back