injora 1/10 rock crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah primer is very good use, and finest sandpaper before primer, then also littebit on the primer with finest sandpaper before the actual paint

i did my hardbodies with tamiya primer and TS Can spray before, wery strong,

With spray cans you must paint outside sadly. Very dangerous and stinky

This is why paintbrush is best, i will buy one paintbrush kit before snow comes, i will paint some bodies both hardbodies and lexans.
i dont want that bad smell indoors, and all details and deep corners is much easier paint with paintbrush too

the primer you need paint outside always, anyways it is only two thin layers and it dry quick
lucky me i have garage where i can use primer on my hardbodies coming winter

I have a question about stickers.

should i install stickers with some heat, and after that do the clearcoating ? to extra protect the stickers ?
matte bodies i will use mattecoating

question is , first stickers, then coating ?
Remember break in the new Holmes Hobbies brushed motor without pinion i the car 5minutes with 3volt

and the 27t is 1400kv sorry
this is awsome 3s
TrailMaster Sport 550 27t 1400kv

yeah primer is very good use, and finest sandpaper before primer, then also littebit on the primer with finest sandpaper before the actual paint

i did my hardbodies with tamiya primer and TS Can spray before, wery strong,

With spray cans you must paint outside sadly. Very dangerous and stinky

This is why paintbrush is best, i will buy one paintbrush kit before snow comes, i will paint some bodies both hardbodies and lexans.
i dont want that bad smell indoors, and all details and deep corners is much easier paint with paintbrush too

the primer you need paint outside always, anyways it is only two thin layers and it dry quick
lucky me i have garage where i can use primer on my hardbodies coming winter

I have a question about stickers.

should i install stickers with some heat, and after that do the clearcoating ? to extra protect the stickers ?
matte bodies i will use mattecoating

question is , first stickers, then coating ?
Remember break in the new Holmes Hobbies brushed motor without pinion i the car 5minutes with 3volt

and the 27t is 1400kv sorry
this is awsome 3s
TrailMaster Sport 550 27t1400kv
What grit sandpaper do you all recommend?

for the injora crawlers can i see how ur setup is as in chassis and components pictures?

I will take photos

for sandpaper gor super fine
8000-12000grid

or superfine Steel Wool 0000 grade

61sCYP4Ln+L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

02 (1).jpg
02.jpg

whats everyone running for a transmitter and receiver for their crawlers?

Flysky GT5. Has 6 channels, 4 wheel steer settings, etc.

I use Spektrum DX5C with SR315 receivers in all of mine.
I also have some using Flysky FS-GT3B when other people run with me that need to use a rig.

Any thoughts on the Radiolink RC6GS V3
Also what is gyro in a transmitter
Anyway ordered the flysky gt5

Last edited:
I'm gonna make a scale replica of my jeep so silver

Any thoughts on the Radiolink RC6GS V3
Also what is gyro in a transmitter
Anyway ordered the flysky gt5
I have been impressed with mine but I got a V2 because I have no patience to wait over a month for the V3 lol. But there are a few options it has that I wish the V2 had. With a 600m range you can not complain bout that, especially for the price range of receivers. I was also impressed by the gyro in the receiver. Keep in mind I have minimum experience with gyros.

I have been impressed with mine but I got a V2 because I have no patience to wait over a month for the V3 lol. But there are a few options it has that I wish the V2 had. With a 600m range you can not complain bout that, especially for the price range of receivers. I was also impressed by the gyro in the receiver. Keep in mind I have minimum experience with gyros.
What does the gyro actually do?

Ya I was watching comparison videos I went with the fly sky gt5 which has alot of options so I will see when it gets here thursday