Infraction 4x4 MEGA

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s ruined!

Never was a fan of the Infraction.
I would have bought the infraction if the felony didnt have a Challenger body on it lol.

A brushed infraction just seems like a slap in the face to the infraction though lol

Man, if that black and gold one were red instead of that teal, that would look so much better. That teal and gold just clash.

I've never quite understood what "street bashing" is...
Yeah, you can’t really jump them or crash them. Probably just drifting and speed running.

Yeah, when we first got the Arrma Granite my son was driving it at 50% throttle limit. I said, here, let me try 100%. Within about 5 seconds there was a hole ground through the rear of the bed 😜

I have an Arrma Granite V1 MEGA, and the body lasted all of two batteries before it was junk. I broke it on several places. I already had a body for it, so it didn't matter to me.

I have an Arrma Granite V1 MEGA, and the body lasted all of two batteries before it was junk. I broke it on several places. I already had a body for it, so it didn't matter to me.
Yeah, they are about the weakest bodies of any I have ever owned.