Inerbeecrew IROCK Crawler Project...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap that thing is a monster...Looks great TJ..

ImBroken said:
Just got some steering issues ironed out, by removing the Kimbrough Servo Savers. Too weak to turn the big wheels. I went with a HD Servo Horn direct. Installed some Al. RC4WD Steering Knuckles & wired in a Futaba SR10 Servo Reverser/Synchronizer. This thing is a tank, but crawls very well. I'm in the process of laying out a body scheme, & will get this thing out on the rocks as soon as possible.. Here's a quick shot of the body mocked up..
DSC01442.JPG

LMFAO!!!

Look at the size of that thing!!

Cool Video.... it looks like its going to work great on all types of surfaces..... I like it... i like it alot....

A work of art this crawler,great work! I am going to buy a Clod just to mod the hell out of it. The crawler itch got the better of me :hammer:

Once again great work and good show.

I gotta get to painting a lid for it... Free time has been scarce. I'm waiting on some 400oz robot servos at the moment, to improve the steering.. hehe

That thing is awesome, you really do great work, keep it up!

fisherman said:
That thing is awesome, you really do great work, keep it up!

Thanks man, I'm still waiting on the servos to be in stock. I think they will make a huge difference for this beast.. Still haven't gotten to the lid yet, but I've been knockin around a few ideas for a scheme.. can't wait to finally get her out on the rocks..

solidsnake said:
this post might get me banned ,but i,m tired of this crappy forum any way. i seen your junk imbroken and my txt is going to make that bullshit look sick. i hope you can at least put a decent rag over it lol bicth!

WOW a bit un-necessary don't ya think?

solidsnake said:
this post might get me banned ,but i,m tired of this crappy forum any way. i seen your junk imbroken and my txt is going to make that bullshit look sick. i hope you can at least put a decent rag over it lol bicth!

Your a noob..
If you don't like it here just leave.Why go out of your way to piss off some one?

Solidsnake your a dumbass. Jelousy's a bitch aint it? Dont worry, maybe one day your mommy and daddy will buy you one of your own. Better yet, talk to Cooperdildo, Maybe you and him could make some special arrangements on payment for one of his "Bad Boy's"..
Oh and dont let the door hit ya in your ass on the way out. We wouldnt want you shittin in your lil he man undies.

solidsnake said:

You don't like it here, then don't let the door hit ya where your boyfriend split ya.

WTF? Is this guy trying to make a joke or something? If it is, someone mind clueing me in on the punch line?

The nerve to poop in a mods thread and throw stones at his project.
I'm sorry that your sick of our forum.
I made it so our forum won't bother you anymore.
Bye bye. :loser:

Kinda off the subject now thanks to the stink nugget eater, but What body size fits on there? Just normal Tmaxx savage size or ya have to go bigger? Thing looks awesome as hell though!! VERY nice work man!

Ratzo your on a roll brother man!! Your stick is gettin dented all over...lol

Friggin stick is getting wrecked!

That was just an envious ass that will never be able to do a build like this.
I never understood why people don't walk away if they don't like it here.
They have to go off the deep end.

Thanks for the heads up guy's. You know who you are...

WoW... I missed that post by about 10 minutes... What the hell was up his ass anyway? I'd love to find out what other forums he's on.. Shithead...
Thanks for takin care of that Ratzo..

To answer 4U2NV's question, I am using the Proline F650 lid, for the MGT. It's a tad longer than the Savage/Tmaxx version.

Imbroken that this is SWEET nice work man, that thing would be awesome to take where I take my 1:1 four wheeling

Back