In my defense, I was left unsupervised

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooky78

RCNT Window Licker
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So, my Stampede 2wd got pirated last weekend to fix the kids' trucks. Steering servo went into my oldest son's Pede, and the motor went into the middle boy's stadium truck. After my last thread about the CEN, I stripped it down and boxed it up to await either the eBay monster or something else. So there is was with a Mamba Monster 2200 system, a Savox servo, and a Stampede roller. You guessed it, out came the Dremel. The truck itself is fairly well optioned, Bearings throughout, the vxl trans, the usual. I expect I'm going to break something, probably in spectacular fashion, so I'm gonna ask you guys before I go blindly ordering replacements. I figure first up will be axles. MIP, STRC, or something else? Of course any plastics I break will be RPM, and I'm eyeing alloy axle carriers. Anything else I should be looking at? I'll try to get some pics up this afternoon if anyone is interested.

Go with MIP CVDs. I run them on all of my high-powered rigs and have yet to spaghettify one.

Awesome. I toyed with it a little this evening after the rain got thru. I geared it way low, 21/90, so it's not crazy yet. It's almost like a more fun version of a kids wheelie toy from Walmart. Lol. With lots more tire spin.

Spaghettify.. I'm so keeping that. Lol

It's an actual scientific term. It's used referring to matter in a black hole.

@hamz9561 does this qualify as spaghettified? Lol

Attachments

• 20160327_160820.jpg
    20160327_160820.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 233
My boy was doing donuts in the mulch with his EXT2, and I tried to show him up. Did pretty cool right up till that axle pinged off the swing set. Lol
It has a wheelie bar. Lol.

I usually reserve that quote for when my OCD kicks in and I clean my brother's workbench and toolbox. Lol

Absolutely!

And I should correct myself. I have CDO. Same as OCD, except alphabetically correct, as it was meant to be. :thumbs-up:

Last edited:
Hey, @Rolex at least you'll have the good version in your head. My 19 month old son loves Mickey Mouse Playhouse

Mouseketeer... Errr, I mean RCNT Roll call: WooDie, Rolex, NC Nitro, etc.

Back